“Unique Resort-Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Pune
“Unique Resort-Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel is great, they give pick-up service from Airport (very few do in Quad city), near to JD Pavilion and other food hangouts. Recreational activities also good within door like swimming pool, few games and Bar!
Gymnasium is okay.

About my room, it was neat, clean also all necessary things I do need for any business trip. Only I felt sorry when they don’t provide any utensils for microwave and cutlery to eat in room, no use to opt room with microwave one then.

Room Tip: They have huge variety to choose from....depends upon your purpose
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Ames, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

AVOID room 245, it has some machinery near it that is very loud and causes floor to vibrate. That being said I REALLY did not enjoy my stay. I probably would have had a good stay if I would have recieved the room on the 4th floor that was on my bill at check-in.

Room Tip: AVOID room 245 and neighboring rooms
Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jack K, Vice President of Corporate Support Services at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
From Taylor Satterly, Assistant General Manger: "First, I would like to apologize for the experience you had while staying with us. The head of engineering and I went into 245 to check on the room and I agree that the vibrating in that room is constant and uncomfortable at best. I want to extend my sincerest apologies that I was unable to accommodate you to a different room that night as everyone had already checked in and we were sold out. It is our goal to ensure that our guests have an enjoyable stay and in this case we indeed fell short. Please know that we do not take these comments lightly and our maintenance team is currently working to fix the issue. I hope that you will give us a chance to show you that this is a rare occurrence and not the norm here. Again, I am very sorry about the experience and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance."
Davenport, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The wife and I were invited to a wedding @ Stonney Creek Inn so we decided to get a room so we didn't have to drive after the reception. When we arrived we were notified of our upgrade to a 4th floor suite with the hot tub. AMAZING room to say the least. We have stayed at this Inn as well as their hotel in Galena, IL and i have to say the way they have taken care of us as of late it will be difficult to choose another

Room Tip: 4th floor suite
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've stayed twice at this hotel, once for business and once for personal visit. Similar to another reviwer, the first time I stayed my room had a refrigerator which was great since I had to refrigerate some medication while traveling. I assumed that all of the rooms had these, but on my second stay the room didn't have one. I quickly went back to the desk and explained my situation. The staff was extremely helpful and accomodating and changed our room to one with a refigerator.

The hotel rooms are a good size, very clean and comfortable. We travel quite a bit and this hotel is a very nice one. The lobby area is nice and cozy and the parking is convenient and free. It is also easy to access from the highway, and there are nice restaurants and the John Deere Commons within walking distance. We ate at the sports bar across the street and at Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - both good options. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the breakfast. Although it was better than some chain hotels, we've had better. There also isn't very good food selection/vending machine food for late night snacking. Otherwise, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Besure to ask for a refrigerator when booking the room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Moline, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Thank you Bryan for helping organize a fantastic two day meeting for my work group of 35 people. The food, service and comfort of the meeting room was great! We had several last minute requests and you graciously took care of all needs. Even finding another meeting room for breakout sessions.
Several people commented on the accomodations including the great service and food. They asked who I worked with and said they will definately be contacting you for future meetings.
Thank you for all of your organization and support. We had a super two days and you made it so easy!
Kristen

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is so charming! It has an adirondacky theme throughout and is just beautiful. Great attention to detail. Even a furty friend awaits you on the bed when you arrive. Very clean and spacious rooms. Right On the river and river walk

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

One of the best places I have ever stayed. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean. The cleaning staff were very happy and friendly!!
We had a wonderful time there. The location was perfect. We walked everywhere.

• Stayed June 2012
Jack K, Vice President of Corporate Support Services at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Am, Thank you for sharing your very kind comments. Or team goal for every guest is that when they do have to leave, they truly believe they’re leaving “the best place ever” and it’s certainly great to have had that kind of experience confirmed by you. Thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to share with others. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moline
Radisson on John Deere Commons
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport
Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Moline Airport

Been to Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline? Share your experiences!