“Great Price and Location” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Moline
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2501 52nd Ave, Moline, IL 61265   |
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Moline
MANCHESTER
“Great Price and Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was there for 5 weeks because I moved out from CT, the room is OK, but the cleanliness is average sometimes my room was not cleaned and the bathtub was dirty. The service from front desk is great and very helpful. All the workers are very friendly. I recommend the hotel if you are looking something cheap and near the Mall and bus stops.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GMDebra, General Manager at Super 8 Moline, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Tim, Here at the Super 8 gives us great pleasure to read of a guest having a great experience. Robert has hospitality written all over him. We look forward to you visiting us again as your host. From all of us at the Super 8 we wish you a Happy Holidays till we see you again.

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I wanted to take a moment to express my experience at the Super 8 motel in Moline Illinois .
They went out of thier way from the moment I got there to make my stay at thier location wonderful . I was greeted at the front desk by a wonderful gentleman by the name of " Bob " . He greeted me with a smile , and promptly assisted me with getting checked in . He was professional , courteous , a " TRUE " professional .. Your company should hire more wonderful people like Bob ! When I am in the Quad City ( Moline ) area the Super 8 in Moline will be my only place in which I will stay !! The whole staff was great and I look forward to seeing them in my future stays in the area ...

Tim

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Moline, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff at this hotel has been great. I am here for business and have a very busy schedule. The front desk Abbey, Tanya, Melinda, Jacqueline, and Bob are alway very kind when they greet you at the door. The room service was quick to respect my privacy and accommodate my schedule so as not to interrupt my sleep. Erica and Marcella do a fantastic job keeping the rooms clean and always make sure I have towels, wash rags, clean sheets and an empty waste basket. Even John the maintenance man was very helpful. He removed furniture I did not need to make my stay more comfortable. If I need a place to stay the next time I'm in Moline I will defiantly be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Robert, Thank you for a lovely review whenever we have an extended stay guest are goal at the Super 8 is to make everyone feel like there part of the family. Look forward to you returning to visit us and once again. The Staff and myself would like to wish you Happy Holidays till we see each other again.

Been to Super 8 Moline? Share your experiences!