“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Moline
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2501 52nd Ave, Moline, IL 61265   |
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Moline

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Moline, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff at this hotel has been great. I am here for business and have a very busy schedule. The front desk Abbey, Tanya, Melinda, Jacqueline, and Bob are alway very kind when they greet you at the door. The room service was quick to respect my privacy and accommodate my schedule so as not to interrupt my sleep. Erica and Marcella do a fantastic job keeping the rooms clean and always make sure I have towels, wash rags, clean sheets and an empty waste basket. Even John the maintenance man was very helpful. He removed furniture I did not need to make my stay more comfortable. If I need a place to stay the next time I'm in Moline I will defiantly be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMDebra, General Manager at Super 8 Moline, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Robert, Thank you for a lovely review whenever we have an extended stay guest are goal at the Super 8 is to make everyone feel like there part of the family. Look forward to you returning to visit us and once again. The Staff and myself would like to wish you Happy Holidays till we see each other again.
moline
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Abbey at the front desk was very friendly and helpfull first impressions are everything. The room was well cleaned and smelled refreshing.I slept like a baby. the breakfast was good too. thankyou to the staff for a great experience

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMDebra, General Manager at Super 8 Moline, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Guest Satisfaction is our goal here at the Super 8, we are glad that you have taken time to express your opion of your recent stay with us. We look forward to being your host again when you come to Moline.
Jersey City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I showed up at the hotel 3 hours before my scheduled check in time on 10/26/2012. The receptionist told me to be patient, she's gonna make sure that I get my room as soon as possible. An hour later my room was ready and I got it before the check in time. That was very nice! I was then supposed to fly back to Jersey City on 10/28/2012, but due to the Superstorm SANDY, I have rescheduled my flight twice to stay until 11/3/2012. I'm having so much fun at this place, with a nice breakfast, free internet, etc. All that put together by some caring, and very friendly people. Everybody is willing to help, from the front desk with Jaqueline, Tanya, and Melinda to the sweet housekeepers Marcella, and Erica. I had a hard time to adjust to the noise of the heating machine, but overall, I'm having a real pleasant stay! I will definitely come back! :) Mohamed M.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I am a out of town guest, in for the weekend with family. My stay at the hotel was peaceful besides the pets, but i managed. The breakfast could be improved. Marcela in housekeeping is a sweet girl and offered alot of help to me and my family.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for relating your experience on your stay with us, we are thankful that you had choosen us as your host. Our goal is to make everyone feel like their family from the time you check in till you check out. We strive in going the extra mile to help our guest when they need it. We look forward to you coming back and letting us be your host.

Been to Super 8 Moline? Share your experiences!