“Nice Extended Stay Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Nice Extended Stay Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights when we first arrived into town after relocating from the west coast. The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating when we requested a first floor room. When we told them we were traveling with our dogs they quickly provided us with bags of goodies for them.

This seems to be a newer hotel, as the room seemed brand new. Very spacious with two full bedrooms with attached baths, living/dining area and fully appointed kitchen.

Breakfast was excellent and the attendant was very friendly and helpful. They also have a social hour in the evening with snacks.

I would highly recommend this hotel for extended stay, business travel, out of town guests, etc. Parking is free and convenient. Only drawback was the $75 pet charge. We were limited on where we could stay because of the dogs so we didn't have much choice.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The bed and pillows were comfortable and provided a great nights sleep. The room is big, has a full kitchen and full sized refrigerator. Great for one night or an extended stay. Has a desk area with a good desk chair. Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast was very good. Location is great. Close to shopping, restaurants, interstates, and airport. Didn't have time to use the pool, hot tub, or fitness room. Was very quiet in the room. Won't go wrong staying here.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Glen Cove, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at this particular Marriott hotel during a short trip in September. if I could have my own place-- I would model it after the room I stayed in here. Great comfy bed, well furnished kitchen, living area is spacious-
For the person who prefers to cook for themselves-IINSTEAD OF ORDER OUT- the kitchen is great! There is nothing plastic to be found- all the dishes and glasses are real glass, and the flatware is real stuff--such a shame I didnt' have time to really use the entire kitchen!
there was one t.v in my room, BUT it sewivled so I could either watch it from the sofa, OR my bed- TOUGH CALL!!
the staff always greated me by name when I left or arrived. They had an answer for every question I asked.
A continental breakfast was served every morning--THERE IS NOTHING THEY DIDN'T SERVE! I wish I had a bigger appitite! the lobby has windows all over, so the natural light is great to sit and watch the big screen, or just hang out.
the pool is good sized- RAN OUT OF TIME TO USE IT- hallways are well lit. I never felt scared or worried about my safety. My wake up calls were on time and pleasant to listen to--
I will definitly stay here again-- I want my next place designed around this room.

Room Tip: there is no bad room at this hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
St. Augustine FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is my first choice for hotels in the QC area. The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. As one reviewer mentioned the channels are limited, but it sounds like they will be adding HD and more channels.

Close to I74 and close to the airport.

Stayed for four nights and this week and I will be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very nice staff and the rooms are updated. I also stayed there last year and it seems the quality of the food for social hour has declined. Also the TV channel variety is very limited. Seemed geared towards men, Several ESPN channels & spike tv out of the few channels they have. Internet speed is very slow, takes forever to download a simple picture. However it's seems like one of the best hotels in the area.

• Stayed September 2012
Carole C, Manager at Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so please you think we have a nice hotel-we agree. I am sorry you felt the TV channels were limited but I have great news-we have been approved for addittional channels and will be one of the first Residence Inns to offer HD with DVR in every suite. You will have more channels and also be able to record your favorite shows to view whenever you want. We are very excited about this and hope you will ejoy this added feature on your next vsit to the Quad Cities. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been a Marriott Rewards member for over 20 years and this is a new and updated RI. Went there to stay the night before a round of golf at TPC Deere Run. Also located near shopping in case you forget anything. Room was Clean and well decorated and the Staff was very pleasant.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Carole C, General Manager at Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for being a loyal Marriott Reward member!
Thank for for your great comments about the cleaniness of our hotel and the pleasant staff.
We are so pleased that you were able to visit the Quad Cities and play the TPC course, we are lucky to be so close to such a fablous golf course.
Most of all, we are blessed to have wondeful guests like you that take the time to let others know about the hotel.
Thank you and please come visit us again real soon.
St. Augustine FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed here last week on business. The staff is always friendly and the manager is great.

The rooms are clean and the beds are perfect.

This stay I stayed in a studio suite. If you want more room I would suggest a one bedroom suite!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We appreciate your business and are very pleased you selected Moline Residence Inn when you are in the Quad Cities. We love having you with us.
Thank you!

Been to Residence Inn Moline Quad Cities? Share your experiences!