“Looks new/updated from outside. Dated and old on the inside.” 2 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80 to your Saves list
Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9485 W. 191st. St, Mokena, IL 60448   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mokena
“Looks new/updated from outside. Dated and old on the inside.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was up in Mokena Illinois for business and I chose this hotel due to the price and the fact it came with a free breakfast. When I pulled up it looked updated and clean, but the inside was dated and run down. The breakfast was a choice between 2 cereals and 3 oranges and a banana. Very poor selection. My bedroom was pathetic. Cigarette burns on the sofa and carpet. My toilet ran constantly and flushed it selfish every so often. The carpet needed to be replaced about 7 years ago. The staff of one was polite. Bed was very old, very noisy and not comfortable. I will not be staying at this location again or a Super 8 location again. I felt like I was ripped off and I did not feel safe there.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here. Pay a little more and stay somewhere else. It is a joke.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Omaha
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This motel is tried and is need of a make over. Carpet was stained and the pillows were terrible. I arrived late and left early, but if you were going to have to stay in the room for any extended time, look elsewhere. The chair was broken, alarm clock didn't work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80

Address: 9485 W. 191st. St, Mokena, IL 60448
Location: United States > Illinois > Mokena
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mokena
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/i-80 Hotel Mokena
Mokena Super Eight
Mokena Super 8
Super Eight Mokena

If you own or manage Super 8 Mokena/Frankfort/I-80, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.