“Hidden gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Weston Rhyn
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great surprise to find a place that serves coffee correctly in a lovely little village. Cakes were great too and staff were lovely. There is also a fantastic chip shop next door if you are hungry!

• Visited July 2014

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Coffees and cakes made with love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a little Tea and Coffee House with great coffee, a large selection of teas and lovely cakes all in a relaxed atmosphere.
A bonus: When you find the Coffee shop on wheels where you did not expect it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Coffee in North Wales”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Everything about Providero oozes artisan, finest quality and customer experience. This little establishment is a MUST VISIT for anyone who like's a good quality cup of coffee or fine tea, the cakes are excellent too.
I live in the States now and I always tie a trip into Providero when I'm in Wales. In fact, I'll be buying some of their coffee beans to take back over to the States with me.
This is a first class business and a true asset to the local area, keep doing what you're doing. =)

Fort Worth, TX
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband discovered Jon and his van a few years ago and he would seek him out whenever he could. Jon was always so pleasant and kind and we really liked supporting his endeavors. My husband has immigrated to Texas and our first trip back has included a stop at the new storefront. He got his double espresso and I got a lovely cup of tea. We also got the hummingbird cake which was so delicious.
We enjoyed lounging upstairs in the clean, modern space.
We'll be back before we go home to Texas for sure and we plan to make it back every time we get back to Wales.

“Finally got round to visiting - Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have to declare an interest here as I took part in their Kickstarter campaign to fund the place, they sent us a voucher for a coffee and as we were in north wales we decided to visit.
Great coffee and amazing cakes, lovely friendly service and pretty much everything we thought it would be.
Open another one near us please!

• Visited June 2014