“Great KFC!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Loveland, Colorado
“Great KFC!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Being from America we have tons of KFC restaurants. I don't know if they've made improvements since earlier reviews, but we found this restaurant very clean. The staff was very nice, especially to this American who kept forgetting it's 'take away' and not 'take out' as it is here at home.

My surprise was the difference in potatoes! We get mashed here, and so when my partner kept saying gravy I was wondering. Gravy over chips! YUM!

Our food was hot and fresh, we were asked to take a seat while it was cooked. They brought it to us at the table and thanked us for coming in. I definitely recommend.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Llanrwst, United Kingdom
“OK but nothing to write home about”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This KFC Is ok but I've yet to get food from there and not have at least one item missing from the meal that has meant I've had to go back to the counter and ask for it.

Although it's a few miles away the one in Llandudno is much better for service and the quality of the food, just more difficult to park at as it's on the high street in Llandudno.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Wales
“I heard,I saw.YUK!.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I heard this place was the pits,its fairly well known,locally for its brusk staff,poor food and not being a very clean venue,and,you know what,THAT review,word-of-mouth,is SPOT-ON.It was poor in all these respects.

Visited February 2013