“Enjoyed my stay, however housekeeping didn't clean my room...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   206 McFall Road, Mattoon, IL 61938 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Mattoon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Green Bay
“Enjoyed my stay, however housekeeping didn't clean my room...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Enjoyed my stay, however housekeeping didn't clean my room one day of my 4 night stay. Happily my bill was adjusted for this inconvenience. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

NewMidwestHotels, Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Virginia, Thank you for being our guest! Again we apologize for the housekeeping error but are delighted we were able to correct it to your satisfaction. Thank you for highly recommending the Baymont Inn & Suites to other travelers. We hope to see you on your next trip to Mattoon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon

Address: 206 McFall Road, Mattoon, IL 61938 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)
Location: United States > Illinois > Mattoon
#2 Green Hotel in Mattoon
#4 Business Hotel in Mattoon
#5 Family Hotel in Mattoon
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon 2*
The Baymont Inn & Suites in Mattoon, Illinois is pleased to provide our guests with exceptional service and quality amenities at an affordable price. Whether you are here for business or leisure you can enjoy your heated swimming pool and hot tub, free wireless internet in every room, free HBO and cable, and much more. After a restful night of sleep, you can look forward to starting your day with a Complimentary Enhanced Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Mattoon

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites Mattoon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.