We stayed here on our way to Florida for spring break. On our way home,we had hoped to make it home to Wisconsin, but we needed to stop. Since we had such a good experience the week before, we stopped again. I was even given the cheaper rate of the week before, which was a Wednesday compared to a Friday.. This way our daughter could swim, I walked on the treadmill, and we could relax before hitting the road again. The rooms were clean, spacious with two televisions. The front desk staff were very nice. On the second stay, the gentleman at the front desk recommended a local pizza place that delivered. It was awesome, wish I could remember the name of it. The pool was a bit cold for me, so I didn't go in. The hot tub looked fine, but I didn't use it since there were other people in there. The televisions are flat screen, but not HD. Watching the NCAA basketball games was a bit fuzzy. The breakfast was fine and well stocked. I would recommend this hotel. If we drive down south again and need to stop, we will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Mattoon Hotel
- Comfort Suites Mattoon Hotel Mattoon
- Mattoon Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We know that you and your guests will find the comfort you are looking for at the newly remodeled Comfort Suites Mattoon. The hotel's lobby as well as guest suites is designed to be sophisticated and welcoming, incorporating natural stone, rich wood tones and warm colors. Whether its business, adventure, or relaxation that brings you to Coles County the Comfort Suites Mattoon has you covered.The Comfort Suites Mattoon is conveniently located off of Exit 190B from I-57. Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of the Mattoon business district and is within walking distance to several restaurants as well as shopping centers. Only minutes away from area attraction including Eastern Illinois University, Lake Land Collage, Lincoln Log Cabin, and Tanger Outlet Center. Enjoy the great outdoors with a walk through Douglas Hart Nature Center or Rockome Gardens, the stepping stone to Illinois Amish Country. The area's best fishing and boating can be found at Lake Mattoon or a short drive over to Lake Shelbyville. Our contemporary design and Hometown Hospitality feel welcomes all types of travelers. Both vacationers and business travelers will appreciate the extras we've added including triple sheeted bedding, flat panel HD televisions, queen sized sleeper sofas, microwaves and refrigerators in all guest suites. If business brings you to Mattoon, IL, we've added features designed to keep you productive on the road including complimentary high-speed Internet that ensures you're always connected with the home and office, an oversized desk accompanied by an ergonomic office chair and Your Suites Success Re-Charge Device. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Mattoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.