Stayed two nights while visiting Chicago -- King suite. Room was really nicely decorated and comfortable. Very spacious. It was our first time at a Hampton Inn and I was impressed. Great access to restaurants, stores and fairly straight jaunt to downtown (35-45 min). Breakfast buffet had lots of choices and was tastey, but only 1 waffle maker for all guests so they could use another. Staff seemed very busy and a little overwhelmed. When I asked for a suitcase rack, the front desk person just said 'no, they didn't have one' and made no attempt to address my need. We also needed additional pillows and towels for the 3 of us, and housekeeping, while pleasant, noted that they were very busy. Pool was also very cold and appeared somewhat dirty. No hot tub. Overall, good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set just off of I-57, the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland - Matteson hotel in Matteson, IL is your perfect choice just outside of downtown Chicago. All hotel guests can take advantage of our free, hot breakfast buffet daily and 24-hour Suite Shop. Whether you're with us on business or for leisure, you'll enjoy our complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel. Relax and unwind at our swimming pool, and stay fit in our fitness center. Bring all the comforts of home, we look forward to having you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson Hotel Matteson