“Good Service and Choices, But Watch the Seasoning” 4 of 5 stars

618-997-0162
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 82 Restaurants in Marion
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Good Service and Choices, But Watch the Seasoning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We found the service quick and the variety of dishes impressive here. The most interesting dishes we did not try were fish tacos (made with tilapia) and shrimp tacos. But our meats seemed over-seasoned. I had the pollo loco with two small chicken breasts. They were what I call diet portions and the seasoning distracted from the nice cheese sauce on top. My son ate the steak fajita quesadilla. His meat portion was more generous, with a good amount of cheese and green pepper added, but not that many grilled tomatoes. The steak pieces were over-salted. These two dishes were average, but with the varied menu and quick service, we will return. Lots to choose from here.

Visited January 2014

Marion, Illinois
“Fajitas are giant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We are local and eat at Tequilas several times a month for lunch. We always get the chicken fajitas. My husband and I can both get this meal and sodas for about $20 which is so very reasonable. I can't speak to any of their other offerings. We tried the fajitas and have never needed to try anything else!