“Comfortable & Clean Place” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Marion
Peoria, United States
“Comfortable & Clean Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

It is a nice and clean hotel. As per my expectations. Good for the price I paid - $75. Breakfast was ok .. nothing special. Staff was helpful. The only problem that I had was they did not do the house keeping on the 2nd day of my stay. I am not sure whether I was supposed to tell them to do it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Geneva, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I am writing this review to tell the world how grateful I am for the staff’s honest, forthright, and professional behavior.

Starting with Sunday morning I called the hotel and spoke with a contagiously cheerful young woman who quoted a great room rate.

Sunday evening when my wife and I arrived at the Best Western Plus Marion a courteous clerk assigned us a clean and fresh room and then helped me decide on a dinner location (The 17th St Pub & Grill, award winning BBQ) just minutes away from the hotel.

8:00 am Monday morning after we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel we packed the car. On this occasion I failed to recheck the room to be sure we had removed all of our belongings. This lapse in duty caused me to leave my MacBook Pro Computer behind. This was a huge error since I use that machine for my business.

Two and a half hours after leaving the room we received a call from the Marion Hotel telling me they had discovered my computer.

The hotel returned my computer with overnight service provided by FedEx. I received the computer at 8:00am the next day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

In addition to the clean room and quality service, I found the pool, exercise room, dinning area, hallways, and exterior of the facility to be clean and well maintained. I have stayed in hotels in 36 states and I give this Hotel a big thumbs up.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Angela R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Marion Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for the positive review, we are here to make each stay great!
Zion, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

the hotel was in good order the breakfast was not bad the staff was good the hot tub and pool area was clean felt safe the internet was good. I have stayed at another hotel in the past in the area and had a bad experience in booking the hotel for this time so that is why I made my reservations here I will come back to this hotel next year

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Only passing through for a one night stay, but it was a very nice and clean hotel. Beds/bedding very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Many restaurant/food options nearby. We chose Walt's Restaurant....pizza was good and salad bar was very fresh and tasty!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

mwailgm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Marion Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us!
Katy, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Bedding pillows are all identical (very soft), and it made for a terrible night's sleep on recent stay. At least one of the 6 pillows should be of another variety (firm?). TV remote was partially broke. And WiFi was slower than dial up service, maybe even worse - it was essentially unusable, we gave up after trying to use in evening, and the following morning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We apologize for problems during your stay with us. We thank you for bringing them to our attention.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Reading some of the other reviews leaves me scratching my head. This is a nice place. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Check in and out was a breeze. The room was very clean and everything worked! It was very quiet. Granted I only stayed one night and it was a Thursday. The shower has good pressure with nice hot water!
Pool is clean and the hot tub felt great. Breakfast was good with a lot to choose from. It really is a great value. I usually stay in Paducah Ky once a month as I'm always taking this route from Ga. I'm happy I decided to head up the rd another 40 mins. I saved about 50$.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. Hope you will stay with us again!
Bourbonnais, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My fiance and I stayed here on our way to Nashville. For the money, it was a great value. Staff was friendly, bed was comfortable and it was fairly clean. The free breakfast was better than most in similar hotels I have stayed at recently.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Best Western Plus Marion Hotel? Share your experiences!