Made a quick stop here on the way to Arkansas. The hotel is just ok. It works if all you want us a TV and a bed to sleep in. There is a fridge and microwave, as well as free wifi and breakfast in the morning. There is a smoky smell to it which may bother some. Room seemed dusty but otherwise ok. Close to freeway, gas, and food. I would stay again, but only for a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its convenient location, the Quality Inn & Suites hotel in Marion provides superior accommodations for business and leisure travelers.This Marion, IL hotel is close to a variety of nearby recreation areas including Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge, Shawnee National Forest, Lake of Egypt, Little Grassy Lake, Devil's Kitchen Lake, Rend Lake, Giant City State Park, Garden of the Gods wilderness area and Ferne Clyffe State Park.Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy boating, skiing, fishing, horseback riding, hunting, camping, hiking and walking in the surrounding area. Located in the heart of southern Illinois, the hotel is near many of the region's major employers, including Aisin and Marion Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company.Southern Illinois University and John A. Logan College are a short drive away. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and 20's Hideout Steakhouse & Bar restaurants are with in walking distance to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Marion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Marion
- Quality Inn & Suites Marion Hotel Marion
- Comfort Inn Marion
- Marion Comfort Inn