“Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Macomb
Oxon Hill, United States
“Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I found the accommodations extremely clean, comfortable, and relaxing. It was exactly what I needed after a long drive. We had an infant with us on this trip and cleanliness was more important than normal. I will seek out the Hampton Inn for my next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
It is my desire and my teamdesire that every guest have an exceptional stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure that we not only meet your expectations but we exceed them! Thank you so much for taking up your precious time to write a wonderful review and we would love to serve you again in the near future.

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Nice rooms, very friendly staff, decent breakfast.... I have been going to Macomb yearly for business for about 15 years and have stayed in five of their different hotels in town. The Hampton Inn is my favorite - and the one I have been going to for the last four years. The staff is "Disney" friendly (what you would expect at the WDW resort). Exercise room was nice for the size of hotel. Pool looks in good shape (I did not use it). Again - for this hotel chain, it would be difficult to find a better example than the Macomb site.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
We are delighted to be your chosen and favorite hotel of yours. We are so glad to hear that you have experienced exceptional service as intended by my Staff. I will certainly post this wonderful review of yours and show this to my staff and they will be thrilled on how well they are performing. We will continue to work hard and ensure every guest has the same experience. Thank you once again for the wonderful review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great hotel for price, bed very comfy and great pillows too, hotel staff was very warm and welcoming and would help you out anyway they could. Fitness center clean and up to date machines. The breakfast in the morning could accommodate any tastes as there was a great variety. Gary checked me in and was extremely friendly and helpful! I was here traveling for a job fair at WIU and would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn-Macomb for your hospitality needs! We have been working very hard to ensure that we offer the very best service possible! I know Gary will be excited to know that he made a difference in your experience here at the hotel! I will share this review with my staff & will post this out to show them that the small things really do matter. Thank you again and We look forward to the honor of serving you again in the near future.

Ronalyn-General Manager
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I wasn't expecting much from this place after having a bad Hampton Inn stay in South Bend last month but they redeemed themselves. The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and accomodating, especially during the bad "polar vortex". The pool was a little cool but the hot tob was perfect. A few healthier alternatives at breakfast would be nice but for no additional cost it was good. Will definitely stay here again when in town.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
We were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you have experienced exceptional service as intended by my Staff. Thank you so much for taking up your precious time and wrote a wonderful review and given us a perfect score. Your comments are very important to us and will definitely relay the message to Hilton about adding few healthier alternatives to our breakfast area. Thank you again and We hope to see you soon and will be honored to serve you again.
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stay here about once a year while visiting family. It's the only place I stay in Macomb. Still looks new and very clean. Great staff. I had left something in my room and they quickly shipped it t me.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
We are very honored to be your chosen hotel. We appreciate that you take up your precious time and gave us a great review. We value your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.
Aurora, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We have found the Hampton Inn to be consistently excellent. Every place has its good days and bad days but this place is always consistently excellent. The staff this stay was exceptional in their hospitality and their welcoming nature. It is a wonderful place to stay for a day or for several days.

Room Tip: We have been in all areas of this hotel and have found all of them fine.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you so much for being our continuous and frequent Guest and giving us the honor of serving you. I am happy to hear that my Staff are doing a great job. We are passionate about the level and quality of service that we provide and Glad that we met your satisfaction during your stay. Thank you so much for taking the time and gave us a very nice review and We look forward to the honor of serving you again.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Higher end hotel which I've come to expect from the Hampton Inn line. The area was rural. Not much around but since I was working, that didn't matter much. Was a little noisy. The walls seemed a bit thin so to speak.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the noise disturbance you have experienced. Please let us know in the future to assign you to our upper floor so that no one will be above you. We appreciate your business and would love to serve you again in the near future.

Been to Hampton Inn Macomb? Share your experiences!