“College visit for daughter” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Macomb
Gretna, NE
“College visit for daughter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The room was clean, staff was courteous and the stay was very comfortable. The bed was comfortable, clean and roomy. The breakfast was decent. I would recommend this hotel and will probably stay when I return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
I want to take this time to personally Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn-Macomb for your hospitality needs and also taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I know there are other choices you could have made and I consider it an honor that you allowed us to serve you! We take pride in doing the little things and doing the ordinary extraordinarily well. Once again Thank you for for choosing to stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kingsport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Excellent place to stay, however local eateries are sparse. This town would be prime for a chain steakhouse restaurant. The location, for me, was excellent as it was close to my work. The hotel was in excellent condition and was very clean throughout my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
We were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you have an enjoyable stay and Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a pleasant, typical Hampton Inn, located just east of downtown Macomb. There are several fast food and quick sit-down options nearby. The indoor pool was clean and appreciated by our family; breakfast was kept fresh; the evening cookies appeared (for a brief period) and were appreciated. We have family in the area; this is a good option for us.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
We strive to ensure our guest experience the best visits possible during their travel and I am very happy to know that you have an exceptional stay with us. Thank you so much for taking up your precious time and gave us a very wonderful review. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future
Golconda, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed October 20,2013 for One nigh and checked out on the 21st. The atmosphere is great for all kinds of people staying here at this hotel. Professional Staff, Great Breakfast, and Overall Great Rooms for the price ( very reasonable for the hotel ). The breakfast hostess was a great help and very polite, I believe her name was patty, the front desk clerk met me as i turned to get breakfast with a big smile and was very polite by telling me good morning and asked how was everything. it is nice to know that you feel a sort of connection with the staff here.. In many hotels i have stayed at the staff fail to even recognize you. Overall I was very pleased with this stay and I will be coming back for plenty more stays. This is a great Hotel.

Room Tip: Every room is great. Higher floors maybe a little quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Your satisfaction is very important to me and my team and we try hard to make sure that we not only meet your expectations but we exceed them! We are so honored when we played a part in making your stay a memorable one. My staff love to share their hamptonality and I am happy to know that they are connecting with our Guest. We would love to serve you again in the future and Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We appreciate it very much.
St.Paul, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We arrived later then our expected arrival and the doors were locked all over the building, even though I called earlier and said we later. Eventually we got let in. Overall. there were a few minor imperfections. The breakfast is pretty good. Oh and bring your own pillows. There is a pool, hot tub, and fitness room. Oh and the coffee is super good here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMacomb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Macomb, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
I want to take this time to personally Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn-Macomb for your hospitality needs and also taking the time to write a review. For security purposes, we locked our entrance door at 11pm.For registered guest, they will be able to enter using their keys and for guest with reservation, we have a side phone so that you can call the Front Desk and we will be able to let you in. Sorry if it has taken so long for my staff to let you in.
Your comments are very important to us so that we can improve our service to you. I hope you would choose us again in the near future and would love to have you here again in our hotel.
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed one night at the Hampton. It was centrally located. Beautiful comfy rooms. So nice to have free wifi. Great breakfast. Staff was helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you have experienced exceptional service as intended by my Staff. Thank you so much for taking up your precious time and gave us a very wonderful review. We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've got to say... I'm somewhat surprised to find such a nice, professional hotel in a small town but I have! I've been to Macomb before and stayed at various other hotels and by far the Hampton Inn was the best. The rooms where very clean and well decorated. The hotel had an indoor pool and a workout center (albeit a little small). And in the morning there was a complimentary breakfast in the lobby. The breakfast wasn't five star, but for free... it was good. The customer service was also great. The staff was friendly and courteous. The only reason why I did not give five starts is because of the noise you can hear through the wall or coming from the hallway. It wasn't really a big deal and is very common with most hotels. I would highly recommend that you request to stay on the 4th floor (top floor) so you don't hear footsteps above you.

Room Tip: Request to get a room on the top floor (4th floor) to avoid foot step noises above you.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Macomb? Share your experiences!