“Food was dried out and tasted like it was direct from the Microwave” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Monmouth, Illinois
“Food was dried out and tasted like it was direct from the Microwave”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Service was great seating was terrible, we were seated along the entryway where a customer was leaning over the counter while I was trying to eat!

Visited February 2012

Macomb
“Buffalo Wild Wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I enjoy the buffalo chicken wraps the most here. It is a little pricey and alway busy. We go around 5pm to beat the rush. They have several TVs veiwing different sporting events, which is great.

Visited July 2012
“well pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere, all the big screen TV's were tuned to sports which we enjoyed. I got the bacon cheeseburger and onion rings platter and the burger was great! Very juicy and had great flavor. The onion rings were some of the best I ever had, I had their wing sauce for a dipping sauce and it was a good choice! The waitress was extremly friendly and was quick with the refills. Overall I would go back in a heartbeat!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alliteration_78
“Eh.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner here. For the high prices, expect fast food style seating and plastic plates/baskets. It was noisy and tvs with sports were blaring and in your face at every turn.

Bushnell, Illinois
“Needs Improvement”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

We went there to celebrate a birthday dinner. Our waitress, Aimee(??), did nothing to make the meal memorable or to provide adequate service. It was 50 cent boneless wing night, so we ordered some of those as appetizers. They were so coagulated in sauce that they were not edible. We have ordered those at several other BWW an have always loved them. Burgers ordered were not bad, but again, nothing special considering the price. I will not return to this restaurant.

Visited February 2012