“Great Italian Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Machesney Park IL
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

If you like Italian, Nunzios is the place to eat at in Rockford. Great food and always decent service.

Chicago
“Classic Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Two words: Steak Sinatra. Excellent steak, huge portions, great value. Best steak I've had in Rockford & this steak could holds its own amongst Chicago steakhouses. Can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2011
Mt. Carroll, IL
“Best steak EVER.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

Nunzios' steak sinatra is the best steak ever. A huge meal for around $20, steak that cuts like butter, the bread crumb topping is just right. Pasta is amazing, and the bread is traditional crusty italian that is hard to find. Service is usually great, and not a long wait for food. Why would anyone wait 2 hours for food? I find it highly unlikely.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have eaten at Nunzio's numerous times over the course of my life (43 years). The food has always been delicious...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

I have eaten at Nunzio's numerous times over the course of my life (43 years). The food has always been delicious. I've NEVER encountered bad service. The only criticism I could give is that their portions and entrees are TOO big and often I have them package my sides to go.

Rockford, IL
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2008

I don't normally write reviews but I feel I had to come to the defense of my favorite restaurant. I have lived in Rockford all y life and have traveled as far east as Washington D.C. and as far west as Seattle. Never have I had a better plate of food than that served at Nunzio's. Their Steak Sinatra is the best meal I have ever had. Don't make the mistake of looking at their menu and thinking you're in the mood for something else. Steak Sinatra is the best - period.

p.s. Top 3 plates of food I've ever had