“Good overall experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook

You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Wasilla, Alaska
“Good overall experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

The staff waas very helpful, property was booked during our stay so very busy - the staff handled breakfast very well - would definately stay again - prices could come down a bit! The overall location of the hotel is extremeyl good as there is MANY reasturant and shopping facalities around - also lots of hotels with competitive pricing!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Wausau, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed during Jun 20-22. There was no greeting from anyone at the entrance door since we walked to check in. The receptionist looks like she was angry to see us there. We booked non-smoke room but as soon as we step into the room, we smell very strong cigaret scent. There are too many guests during weekend that we stayed. Pool was packed with a lot of kids played so rough and jumped into the pool like they own it, of course no parent supervise them. I gave coupon to the person in charge once I get in, then I made a plate for my 2 years old daughter. Once I returned back to make a plate for myself, the same staff came to ask me if I gave her the breakfast coupon. Pancake, Scrambled Egg, Bacon, Sausages were cold and not tasty. The cleanliness is excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Page, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The pool entry is ONLY by two shaky ladders that are difficult for elderly people to maneuver. They have a "lift" in which you would be lowered to the pool and TOTALLY HUMILIATED! Too crowded - too many family reunions and buses and those people eat everything in sIght - like they have never eaten in public before. Also, VERY NOISY

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I will give them 2 starts maybe I should just give them 1! Yes I'm going to give them 1!

Check in was all bad. Diamond Members be aware.

They don't change the TV so you can play your game system, which all Embassy Suites do. I hate they changed the TV where you have to buy movies. That's one!

Don't expect free breakfast like all the other embassy suites they gave me a coupon. I wonder what they give people with familys. I always ate free breakfast at all embassy suites. I have been to over a 100 of them. That's Two!

Please bring your own drinks and snacks because there little stores closes after a certain time. I have never seen that. They must don't like to make money in the middle of the night. Oh they will give you water. That's 3 strikes I was out. But I have a 4.

Please whatever you do don't ask them to bring a bell cart up. Lmao the guy told me there right here. ( meaning come down stairs and get it your self) when I know they have a bell man. Diamond Members be aware.

Room was Ok. It was clean. In the morning around 8:30 am someone was beating on the walls or something.

I just checked out and went back down the street to the Marriott.

Better service free food open store and I can play PS3.

I will not return to many WE DO NOTS.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was my second stay at this property, it has been renovated since my last stay. The front desk staff were very warming and friendly. The location is great, plenty of choices for dining and shopping are close by. Unfortunately I missed breakfast due to an early flight. So I cannot elaborate on that. I did leave an item and luckily I was able to recover it, thanks to housekeeping. I will definitely revisit this property!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Can't go wrong with this Hotel. Practically walking distance from Interstate, and amenities cannot be beat. Complimentary Happy Hour (actually two hours) is outstanding and this was also the case with the complimentary breakfast experience. I actually hated leaving, but all good things must come to an end.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was a wedding accomodation arranged by the bride and groom. The atrium was perfect to meet the large number of wedding guests that gathered for breakfast the day after the wedding. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lombard
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
#1 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
4.5 of 5 stars 629 reviews
Chicago Marriott Suites Downers Grove

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook

Address: 707 E. Butterfield Rd., Lombard, IL 60148
Location: United States > Illinois > DuPage County > Lombard
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Lombard
#4 Romantic Hotel in Lombard
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Chicago Lombard/ Oak Brook hotel is located across the street from Yorktown Mall the Shops at Butterfield and just 2 miles from the prestigious Oakbrook Center Mall. Morton Arboretum and the Brookfield Zoo are other local attractions just minutes from this Oak Brook hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations provide a comfortable and relaxing environment with the very best in customer service. An ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler! Guests of the stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and flexible work/dining space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Chicago
Embassy Suites Lombard
Lombard Embassy Suites

If you own or manage Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago - Lombard/Oak Brook, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.