“"Let's here it for Mark"” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Lombard
Chicago, Illinois
“"Let's here it for Mark"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here. When I arrived I had some problems with my credit card all I had were my Marriott Rewards points. The operations manager, Mark Paprocki, let me check in without putting anything down for incidentals and gave me food. I will never forget that. I would recommend this property to anyone that wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of Chicago.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard and Mark, our Operations Manager.

I am so excited to hear how you were treated and that your stay was definitely a pleasant one. We have also added wireless internet to all of our guest suites as well as all of our public areas. In addition, we have doubled our bandwidth to insure that our guests have the speed and efficiency they need to get their work done as well.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Western suburbs that you choose the TownePlace Suites for your hotel accommodations. We'd love to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Pampa, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011 via mobile

We stayed here as a family, if you don't need all the frills and just want a clean comfortable room at a great price this is it.

• Stayed November 2011
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

I am excited to tell you about some of our recent improvements. We have added daily refreshes to our housekeeping services and these have made a significant impact on the overall cleanliness of our suites.

We have added wireless internet to all of our suites and our public areas. In addition by increasing our bandwidth, it allows our guests to work much more efficiently.

And lastly, we have added a variety of yogurts and hard boiled eggs to our continental breakfast to offer some healthier options.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose the TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. We'd love to see you again!
Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Spotlessly clean. Nice cold buffet breakfast, plenty of choice. Friendly staff. Quiet hotel. Exercise room. One minor gripe - could not get wifi in room.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites in Lombard, Illinois.

I am so excited that you were pleased with the accommodations. Since your visit, we have added wireless internet to all of our guest suites and all public areas. In addition, we have increased our bandwidth to insure that our guests have the speed and efficiency they need to get their work done.

We have added some healthier options to our continental breakfast to include a variety of yogurts and hard boiled eggs.

Should your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, I hope you choose TownePlace Suites for your accommodations!
Hiawatha, Iowa, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

This hotel is really designed for extended-stay business clients, but it is OK for families as well. We stayed here one night during a recent mini-vacation. We chose the hotel because it was fairly close to the Oak Brook Shopping Center and because they offered a two-bedroom suite with full kitchen for a reasonable price.

The room was nice and roomy, the beds were very comfortable, and the staff (including the housekeepers) were exceptionally friendly. My only serious complaint is that WiFi is available only in the lobby area, not in the guest rooms. Network cables were available in the rooms, but the data transfer rate was disappointingly low. Hello, this is 2011!

The breakfast was also a little skimpy compared to other hotels in this class, but they probably assume that many extended-stay guests will opt to cook their own breakfasts.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

We have made some improvements to our extended stay property. One significant change is the addition of wireless internet to all of our guest suites and public areas. The bandwidth has been increased also to insure that our guests have the speed and efficiency necessary to get their work done!

We have increased our breakfast offerings to include a wide variety of yogurts and hard boiled eggs to satisfy the needs of our healthier guests. I am confident that you will see even more improvements in the breakfast area ini the months ahead.

I hope that if your travel plans bring you back to the Lombard area, you will once again choose TownePlace Suites for your accommodations. We'd love to see you again!
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

Overall the place was above average with a very helpful staff. Room was pretty large with a very nice desk and great wi-fi for those interested. Kitchenette was nice. Room was clean This is a Marriott that is a step below the Residence Inn but, for the price it was decent. Hotel has great restaurants nearby, a Targets next door and tons of shopping within walking distance. Appreciated the front desk service calling and asking how my stay was. The complimentary breakfast was a little bit of disappointment, but not an issue. You could do worse. Would recommend this for short to mid-term stays. Didnt try out the pool, but it looked well kept. They also have grills available for guests.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Eileen L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

I would like to take this opportunity to share a few recent upgrades with you. We have recently increased the bandwidth for our wireless internet which allows our guests to work more efficiently from the comfort of their suite.

In addition we have added some healthier options to our continental breakfast with a variety of yogurts and hard boiled eggs.

And lastly, we now offer daily refreshes as part of our housekeeping service. This has made a signficant impact on the overall cleanliness and upkeep of our suites.

I do hope that when your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you will again choose the TownePlace Suites. We'd love to see you again!
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

Stayed one night here. There is a Target and a mall very nearby. Close to the mall are a lot of restaurants. It was a good overall experience. I prefer this brand to the Candlewood Suites brand. The advantages are that the rooms are a little larger, they have a sofa in the room, and they offer breakfast. I left too early in the morning to have breakfast, so I can't comment on that. They do have free coffee and tea in the lobby, so I had some of that before I left. I did have some problems connecting to the internet, but that may have been a problem with my computer. There is not much in the workout room, but they did have a place to work out. When I walked into the building for my room, I did smell an awful smell. I think it must have been someone cooking a meal. That's one disadvantage to a place that offers kitchens - you do have to smell what other people cook. In addition, I could hear someone's dogs barking during the night. The rooms were very clean, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding our TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard.

We have recently added wireless internet to all of our guest suites and our public areas. In addition, we have increased the bandwidth to insure that our guests have quick connectivity and efficient service to help them get their work done in a timely fashion.

We have also increased our breakfast offerings to include a variety of yogurts and hard-boiled eggs giving our guests some healthier options.

In addition, we have added daily refreshes to our housekeeping schedule. This has made a significant improvement in the overall cleanliness of our rooms.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Lombard area, you again choose the TownePlace Suites for your accommodations. We'd love to see you again!
Altamonte Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

Spent 12 nights here in late September. Very helpful front desk staff, convenient to major roads and airport. Well maintained facility, great maid service. The room had all the comforts of home except for the 19" TV. Free breakfast was basic but got the job done.
Nice long term stay hotel if you need one in this area.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard. I am so excited to share with you some of our recent upgrades.

We have added daily refreshes to our housekeeping schedule. This has made a world of difference to the overall freshness of our suites. In addition, we have added a variety of yogurts and hard boiled eggs to our breakfast offerings for those guests looking for a healthier option. And lastly, we have recently added wireless internet to all of our guest rooms and public areras so that our guests can work more efficiently from the comfort of their own suites.

I hope that, should your travels bring you back to the Lombard area that you choose the TownePlace Suites again for your accommodations. We'd love to welcome you back!

Been to TownePlace Suites Chicago Lombard? Share your experiences!