“Could be a great property- one small issue” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Lisle Hotel

You added Sheraton Lisle Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3000 Warrenville Road, Lisle, IL 60532 (Formerly Wyndham Lisle-Chicago Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lisle
Piermont, New York
“Could be a great property- one small issue”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Staff were terrific, I was upgraded to a nice suite but there is one important issue. The showers at this hotel are terrible. For some reason they have installed low flow shower heads and there is nothing more annoying than a shower that offers barely more than a trickle of water flow. Please address this small issue and the hotel will be excellent.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Jose M, General Manager at Sheraton Lisle Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your
recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the shower head
interfered with your comfort.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is in perfect
working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be
confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not
disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a
guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay
with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed there in the past prior to the renovations. The hotel looks beautiful now and that staff was beyond welcoming!! i was very pleased with my stay and will be returning in the future!!! I loved the concept in the restaurant and enjoyed my food.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I returned to the hotel for the second time this year and found the recent renovations and staff additions even better then before. The lobby, spa, food quality and room condition were perfect! It is the best hotel in the Naperville/Lisle area!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If I could, I would give this hotel more than 5 stars. While visiting Chicago we did not want to stay downtown so we chose the Sheraton in Lisle. From the moment you walk in you are pleased by how amazing it smells. Our check in was a piece of cake and when we got up to the room we could not have been happier. The hotel is very clean and located very close to the train station making it super easy to get into Chicago. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant and both the service and quality of food were superb. The pool area and pool itself are great and the fitness center is more than adequate for a solid workout. Clean, friendly, and comfortable. A perfect stay.

Room Tip: We had a room with double beds and the beds were so comfortable. Our room was close to the elevators...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jose M, General Manager at Sheraton Lisle Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest
Thank you for your great comments , we are really delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
The Staff and my self would like to let you know that we are taking every steps for all our guest to have a great and enjoyable stay at our property , we are looking forward to see you again in the near future..
Once again Thank You !
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

I came to this hotel for a business conference and walked away impressed. I stay 5+ times a year in conference hotels. This was the best experience I've had in years.

The rooms were spacious and quiet and the bed was fabulous!!!

The Italian buffet they set up the opening night of the conference was delicious. The box lunch served the next day was very nice. Lots of meat on the sandwiches etc.

The service was top notch. Everyone was friendly and attentive.

Oh, and the conference room (there were approx 125 attendees) had tables at the right height and Hermann Miller chairs--super comfortable and ergonomically correct.

If you're looking for a retreat or conference venue or simply a place to stay...you won't go wrong here!!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Jose M, General Manager at Sheraton Lisle Hotel, responded to this review, March 21, 2015
Dear Guest
Thank You for sharing your comments on your recent stay with us.. it as great pleasure to know that our efforts for great service are making a difference to our guests and making memorable experiences during their stay
We hope to see you back soon and if there is anything else we could do better , please do not hesitate in contacting us..

Best Regards
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

They have been doing extensive renovation and it's almost finished. The lobby and restaurant are finished and very nice. The pool has added some very nice touches. Noticed they have two racquetball courts that escaped me during my last workout. The beds are up to Sheraton standards. Club Lounge is still open even though the rooms on that floor are being remolded. Nice Club lounge with better that expected offerings. Lenten Friday and they offered both veggie and ham & cheese breakfast burritos.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Madison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015

This hotel is undergoing remodeling. You will notice it right when you come in from the parking lot.

It is pretty clean, and lobby looks new. I was given what I would consider a perfect room. I asked to be away from noise. I got a 2 room suite in a corner.

The room was very quiet, and clean. Smelled good. HVAC was awesome. I think they are new, because it looked brand new.

Housekeeping did a fine job. I slept extremely well...which is unusual for me in hotels.

Plenty of outlets next to the bed. :)

I had one room service meal, it was pretty good.

Couple of things need attention, in my opinion.

The lounge upstairs, which has free breakfast needs to change it up a bit. Breakfast lacks a good choice. My first morning they had some sort of dry hard bread with scrambled eggs and processed cheese mixed in it. It was terrible. Nothing else, except oatmeal. Second day just had pancakes, and oatmeal. No eggs. Suggest having "MEAT" as an option, like sausage?

The construction crew is sloppy on the finished portions. My room for example has dried white paint on the carpet. The carpet was dark brown, so not hard to miss. The walls still had dust and paint on the wall paper. As i would look at the rest of the facility i would notice similar issues. What a shame to spill paint, and not clean it up on newly finished areas.

The internet was very choppy. Would be up, then down, then up and then down.

The parking area is in a weird location, it is not in front of the lobby, but off to the side, just seemed odd to me.

Construction people were always standing outside near the front smoking, whenever I would come and go. I thought maybe they should go to the back or to the side of the building to smoke, rather than hang out in front of the main entrance. Made it look cheesy, and lower class.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, away from elevator
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Lisle Hotel? Share your experiences!