“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the Hilton Lisle. The price was quite reasonable for a full scale Hilton and the rooms were first class. Parking was just ok. If you don't get a spot right out the front doors, you're in for a bit of a walk which can be a pain with luggage, briefcase, etc. In hindsight, I should've accepted the offer of the bell captain to hold my luggage until I could pull up in front of the hotel.
The bed and bathroom were spotless with good quality linens. The sofa had an interesting stain on it but the other end (which was clean) was very comfortable. This Hilton still offers a concierge level with evening appetizers and continental breakfast. The evening offering was generous and perfect for a snack prior to going out to dinner. They also have a mini business center on the concierge level (in addition to the full center on the main floor) that was very convenient.
The best surprise at this Hilton was room service. I ordered a full breakfast (eggs, hash browns, toast & coffee) for just $10! The food was delivered hot and my order was correct. What a great way to start the day after a good night's sleep in the comfortable bed.
I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Houston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Food was poor for the value. A steak was 30+ and tasted like it was made at a Denny's. Room doors are loud as guest come and go. Each time, you would hear the door slam and wake you up. Heating was fair for a cold Chicago. However, the Heater struggled to warm the room and appear to be undersized.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. I was very dissapointed to hear of your dissatisfaction with our food. We are actually famous for our food quality and service. I have also had our engineering department look at the HVAC system in your room. We have just installed all brand new units throughout the property and should not have any issues. I am sorry that you encountered these issues and having brought them to my attention will assure that we take corrective measures.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Was at this hotel for a conference. Staff was very accommodating and their attentiveness to the attendees was great. My room was very clean and beds comfortable. The concierge floor service was wonderful and provided a great respite from the days activities. The food both at the conference and in the hotel restaurant was very good. I would gladly return to this hotel in the future.

Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My stay at the Lisle Hilton for a business trip was made outstanding solely due to the staff! I needed to check in early due to flight limitations and they made it very easy to accommodate my needs with a great attitude! I really appreciated their courtesy and kindness shown to every guest checking in.

The staff at this hotel get 5 stars!

Room Tip: Avoid the handicap accessible rooms if you can - I didn't like the closet being in the bathroom...
Chicago, Il, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We take time out to indulge in good food, drinks, and friendships. At the Hilton everyone is extremely accommodating and pleasant. As often as we have done these trips, not once have we been disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Greenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed for a wedding, I thought the room was nice, we didn't have any problems during our stay. It was the quality we expected from a Hilton. The only problem we had was searching for an after midnight snack.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I just stayed at the Hilton Lisle in Naperville, Illinois. It was a lovely 3 night stay for a course offered nearby.
The staff was wonderful. Very pleasant and extremely helpful whenever I approached to ask a question. The room was very clean as were the common areas.

Furthermore, the hotel restaurant had delicious food. The breakfast buffet was wonderful (great selection of fruits, yogourt, breads, oatmeal, and possibility to have an omelette made or to make your own waffles. We had 2 dinners there: one at the restaurant, one at the bar area. The fish tacos at the bar were delicious.

I slept wonderfully! I just snuggled right into the down comforter and feel asleep immediately.
I also really loved the Peter Thomas Roth toilettries.

If I'm in this area again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!