“Great for a weekend retreat” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Lisle
Orlando, Florida
“Great for a weekend retreat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This past weekend we stayed at the Hilton Lisle because of the convinence to a party we were attending. We found the location perfect, had a extra large room courtesy of our Hilton Honors status, room was very nicely decorated, clean and quiet. The complimenary buffet breakfast was perfect and probably had one of the quickest check-in processes ever. One of the best surprises was the two large cookies that were waiting when we came in for the night.

Room Tip: I think because this is close to a corporate area, weekends can be quiet and help with getting the u...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed our fresh baked cookies. We make all of our pastries, cakes, cookies and candies right here at the Hotel. We hope to see you again soon, perhaps for another weekend getaway.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012 via mobile

As usual the Hilton in Lisle is the absolutely best place I have ever stayed. Quiet rooms, great resturaunts and the best staff. I have returned often from overseas and enjoyed my time here. The hotel is just what you want and need for business and just to relax. To the staff a big Oooooorah!!!! from the Marine.

• Stayed January 2012
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share your great response with the entire staff. We consider all of our guests as family and appreciate the time you took in giving us your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was so happy to stay here. It was as quiet as promised, and the front desk staff were great--very welcoming

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the expressway. You'll face Warrenville Rd., very quiet
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to say that all of our rooms, including those facing the highway, are very quiet and all feature the same great amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chicago area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was treated somewhat rudely by the front desk; I believe it is because I booked through a discount hotel website. On check-in, I requested a very quiet room. After I went to my room, I discovered I had been given a room that adjoined another; for security and noise reasons, I went back and asked to be placed elsewhere. She dismissed my concerns as if I were being frivolous and claimed that the entire hotel was sold out. That was ridiculous; it was a Wednesday night, the parking lot was empty, and the hotel was very quiet. The gentleman ahead of me at check in had also booked through a third party and was sent to the same floor as well. It was clear that we were all being sent to the same area of the hotel. She stated that the only place she could move me was an office meeting suite with no bed. Ridiculous. Rather than stay and continue the discussion, I went back to my original room in an eerily quiet and empty hotel, apparently with others who had gotten a discount on their standard rates. It was indeed quiet and the room was lovely. But I did not appreciate being treated like an unwanted nuisance. And I also did not appreciate having to go to the lobby for free wifi. Many lower-end hotels offer free wifi in the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from traffic.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Lislehotelmanager, Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
Thank you for leaving the review and informing us of your problem. All guests at our hotel are treated equally no matter how or where they booked their room, so I will be looking into this to find out where we went wrong and discuss with the staff how we can do better. Again, I do apologize and hope we get the opportunity to see you again next time you are in the area.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

My office is right around the corner so that is why I chose this hotel. The hotel was very nice. I have stayed here on two occasions. The first time I was on the 2nd floor and it was nice. The second time I was on the 8th floor, but right by the elevator and it was noisy. The roomn is very spacious and the bathroom is very nice and clean. The couch was a little dated, but I didn't really need it so I didn't sit on it. The restaurant in the hotel is very expensive and decent food. I would have appreciated a complimentary breakfast which I have enjoyed at other Hilton chains in the past. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful, Ths hotel is a short drive to nearly every food and shopping option you may desire.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us recently. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel enough the first time to stay here again. We do offer rooms that come with breakfast. They are our Executive Rooms, all of which are on a private floor and come with continental breakfast and hors d' oeuvres.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Hotel was ideal being that I needed to work out of a local Lisle office. Honestly, it's not the best Hilton I have ever stayed in, BUT the staff are fantastic (especially the Bell Stand guys). They will take you anywhere locally within a 5 mile radius in case you don't want to drive or don't have a car. They also do a morning van drop to all the local offices (main ones) and a collection. Exec Lounge is basic. Rooms are OK, but not that modern. Hotel is clean.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Lislehotelmanager, General Manager at Hilton Lisle / Naperville, responded to this review, January 10, 2012
Thanks for leaving the review. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our staff, especially the bell staff. We hope to see you again soon.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011 via mobile

First two nights were fine. At about 1:15am started to hear lots of commotion in hallway- doors slamming and people partying. Turns out they moved a crowd from an earlier wedding party across our room into a parlor at around 1:00 am. After several complaints they finally moved the group back to the bar at around 2;30 am. They did not charge us for the night but that did not make up for loss of much needed sleep. No management on staff that evening.

• Stayed November 2011
I sincerely apologize for the problems with the wedding party during your last night with us. We try to do everything we can to prevent large groups and events from interfering with our other guests and we obviously let you down. This has been addressed with our staff in hopes of preventing this from happening again. We hope this doesn't prevent you from staying with us again next time you are in the area.

Been to Hilton Lisle / Naperville? Share your experiences!