“We loved it and we'll be back! Great Banquet Hall” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lisle
Oswego, Illinois
“We loved it and we'll be back! Great Banquet Hall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

We got married here 11 years ago and its still great!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

Well, my boyfriend and I arrive at the hotel. It looks really nice on the outside and the inside lobby. We purchased the room through priceline.com and got the room for $60 per night. We stayed from Friday-Monday morning. The room was kinda old. I expected a flat screen tv, but it was an old box tv. It did not have a lot of channels... The air condition did not get cold enough!! Could not make it colder! It was at most room temperature the entire time...I like sleeping in the cold... The bed was nice. The room also had a couch in there. There were $4 bottles of water (hahaha). I enjoyed my tea (free). THERE IS NOT A REFRIGERATOR IN THE ROOM. EXTRA $25 PER NIGHT FOR ONE. So, my boyfriend and I couldn't put our leftovers in a fridge.... The toilet seat was really worn (I put toilet paper on the seat!) The bathroom could be better. Room service is nice. They always came in the morning. There isn't a free breakfast though. The hotel rooms need to be renovated because they are a bit old. The wall paper was peeling a little. The vents for the AC were painted, so I couldn't turn them.

Room Tip: Try priceline.com or a cheaper hotel. This one is okay.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
sninham, General Manager at Hyatt Lisle, responded to this review, September 6, 2011
Thank you so much for your response. We hear your comments and realize that our hotel is in need of renovation. We will be starting a $10Million renovation in late fall and will be having the rooms re-done from top to bottom. Recently, we have completed the installation of our new flat panel TV's and will soon be adding more channels and HD to our service. I would love to have you come back to the hotel to experience our renovated hotel and you will see that it will be a night and day difference from what you experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to assist you!

Best Regards,

-----------------
Cudahy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

Even with such a short stay, after such a long day’s travel & hard work, we emerged well rested & regenerated from the welcoming bed, the cotton sheets, softest blankets & pillows (with lovely resting & rising teas). Exquisite spiral of bamboo on my vanity seems to have already enhanced our prosperity. Fabulous blackberry breakfast buffet at Chatfields (with the dark wood & waterfall) lulled us right back upstairs to enjoy our suite until the last possible minute. Next time, I’ll pack-unpack less (since so much is provided), so that every last possible moment in that great bed can be savored. Hyatt’s mission “Same expected sensations allowing me to relax” makes the prospect of further travel bearable for this Homebody married to a Roamer. I love not worrying about my bed, my bedding, my breakfast, my toothpaste, the lovely, light (ginger) soaps, shampoo, conditioner & moisturizer. Not to mention the gratis Pepto-bismol tablets our non-invasive check-in staff directed us towards, perhaps discreetly noting our dinner host’s Sauerkraut.
I need to get back to the hot tub, the plush robes, that pillowtop mattress & all those pillows. I need to give Room Service a call (while my blouse gets pressed),
Warm up the video-on-demand, cable /satellite channels and get the popcorn going.
I definitely need to give that Spa Credit a whirl for Massage, Mani/Pedi with the Champagne and Chocolate covered Strawberries. And after a few more of those good Meals (Spa Food and Papa Food: The Pizza, Desserts, Chocolate and the Wine List!) I’ll have to give the YogaAway a shot, while Stinky uses the Fitness Center, right up until our 2 pm late checkout. Happy Anniversary Honey! (The Girlfriends should also gather again to give this hotel & locale a whirl!).

Room Tip: We woke to a view of the Arboretum & water. Just Ask. I recommend more foam pillows for the fea...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

Not only did the hotel forget our two wake up calls in the morning but breakfast at the restaurant took 2 hours for simple things like fritattas and benedicts. Also- something was forgotten in our room, which we called no later than an hour after we checked out and I received no word AT ALL back about it.

Do not use this hotel. It has the worst service of a Hyatt that I have ever experienced.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Perrysburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Though an older Hotel by current standards, the Hyatt Lisle was clean, comfortable and had a great staff to boot. Bar staff was superb, front desk (Ruby) was very polite depsite being short handed and swamped. As with a hotel that is a bit older and busy, there were some blemishes but none that were offensive. Actuallt our roon was next to the elevators and ice machine and it was surprising quiet.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

We found the property to be very pleasing, clean and warm. Our room was a good size, everything was clean, beds were comfy. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and jaguzzi area after a long day of driving. Since we are new the area and had no clue were anything was, the staff at the front office were very helpful in letting us know what to and also mapquested directions for us. Would love to come back and see what more there is!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
sninham, General Manager at Hyatt Lisle, responded to this review, August 8, 2011
Thank you so much for your great comments! I will be sure to share this with the staff and am so glad to hear that my staff was very accomodating to your needs. Please come visit us again soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Room was clean and a good size. The breakfast buffet which was included in AAA rate was very good and quite a value. The front desk person was pretty unfriendly and acted like she did not want to be there. Wedding was short and sweet and the tent was ok but when air conditioning came on a little loud. Over all I would say for the price it was a very good value and I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
I am glad to hear that you think our hotel is a great value for you and am glad that you were able to take advantage of the Breakfast included with the AAA rate that you selected. I will also make note of your comments regarding our front desk staff and address that right away. Thank you for sharing that and allowing me to get that corrected for our future guests so that we can Exceed thier expectations as well as yours the next time you stay with us.

Have a great week!

Steve Ninham

Been to Hyatt Lisle? Share your experiences!