“We've never been here in the winter, tho!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Dinner & A Movie
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Lincolnshire
Leesburg, Florida
“We've never been here in the winter, tho!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is our favorite Hampton Inn. We have had a small family reunion here and everyone was pleased with their accommodations. The front staff are friendly and helpful. We like how clean everything is. For instance, no matter what time you are in the lobby someone is cleaning or shampooing something. One of my big gripes about hotels lately is how they are limiting the number of towels they give you to one per person per day. Hey, I'm as "green" as the next person but if I want an evening and morning shower I do not want to use a damp towel! This Hampton has plenty of fresh linens.
The property is next to two outstanding restaurants, a movie theater with an IMAX screen and across the street is a mini golf course. Even the traffic is not too awful.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

208 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I needed a place where I could comfortably spend a lot of time in the room between meetings and this Hampton was in a perfect location. I splurged on a suite with full kitchen so I could make my own food and have more room to work. It was exceptional. Very clean, very quiet, spacious, calm earth tones decor and a bed that was almost more comfortable than my bed at home. And the desk staff was warm, welcoming and extremely helpful when I needed advice in navigating around the area. I would stay here again any time and hope to find a reason to return.

Room Tip: The corner suite at the end of the hall was isolated from elevators, ice machine and hallway noise a...
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I needed a place where I could spend a lot of comfortable time in my room in between some meetings and this hotel surpassed my hopes. Very clean, large, well-appointed room (I took a suite so I could eat in). No noise from above or below and even the hall sounds vanished inside the bedroom. Everything worked well and the bed was almost better than my bed at home. I was in two different suites on back-to-back weekends and loved my stay both times. I'd also like to thank the desk staff for their exceptionally welcoming help in answering some questions and helping me navigate in an area I was not familiar with. A memorable stay for all the right reasons.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeremy G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Lynn M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about your stay at Hampton inn & Suites! We are happy to hear that you liked our rooms and beds--so much so that you found the bed to be almost superior to your one at home! It is great that our desk staff was very welcoming and able to help you navigate Lincolnshire.

Once again, thank you for your stay - we look forward to seeing you soon!
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great hotel with nice clean rooms. My daughter wanted to celebrate her birthday at a hotel. She wanted to swim at a pool and since it was October all the pools were already closed. She got her wish and was able to swim late into the night and then wake up in the morning to do it again. The kids also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast area was very clean and organized with plenty of space to sit. You can tell the hotel has been updated and it has a contemporary design. The hotel is also in a great location. It's walking distance from a nice shopping plaza and restaurants. The staff and manager Francisco were very friendly. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a perfect stay from when the reservation was made to check out. I emailed the GM Robert prior to check in with a special request for my husband's bday and was well communicated with and taken care of by him. Check in with Mehmood was great- well informed and hospitable. Francisco was such a pleasure seeing and talking to at both check in and check out. This staff genuinely cares about their guests and the hotel has a warm feeling to it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was in this hotel last week and there were bed bugs in the room. They charged us for the entire stay for getting bitten by bugs. Not only that they also didn't help us move rooms. We had to drag our suitcases to the other end of the hotel. I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Curt A, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your subsequent disappointment with your stay. We accommodate many guests each evening and we always strive to make their stay a satisfying one.

The principal goal of our hotel is to provide a clean room and dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn you had bugs in your room during your experience with us. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and opinions; we had the room inspected by our pest control company and there were no traces of bed bugs in the room.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Hallandale Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The hotel is nice, I love the building structure, it's in a shopping plaza, restaurants in walking distance. Rooms with odd number are facing to a restaurant, the A/C is freaking noisy if you can choose room with higher room number. The room A/C is the olod fashion one, under the window, no central.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!