“Third visit; still love it” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Third visit; still love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This Hampton is clean, bright and fresh. The breakfast is great. The staff is friendly. There are several restaurants within a few steps of the hotel. It is easy to get to from main highways.......................................................................................................

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Coteau du Lac, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had an excellent stay. The personnel was fantastic and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my colleagues and friends. The room was very clean and the location was perfect for my business meetings

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Sister Bay, Wi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

A great clean place to stay! On our visit to await a new grandson, the staff knowing about the pending arrival, upon hearing the blessed news, gave us a card with individual comments from the entire on site staff!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed in 333, and there was an extensive smoke odor coming thru my bathroom vent every night. The staff was great at trying to patch the issue but not resolve it. They knew the bathroom vents are all tied together so if I have smoke in my room every night, check the first and second floor for smokers that share the same vent!!!!! Common sense!

Loved it otherwise ... I would return there in a heartbeat! Most comfortable beds on the planet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a great time! Excellent staff and tasty breakfast! Someone mentioned that the lobby was newly renovated and you can definitely notice it! The hotel is very clean and modern. Must say I loved the mattress! We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family! Can't wait to come back soon! Great job!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic weekend get-away at this hotel! Everything was very clean and welcoming but I have to say the staff service really blew us away! This is one of those places that goes above and beyond your expectations! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area! Not to mention the tasty free breakfast! Yum!

Lincolnshire, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was such a wonderful place to stay! I have done much traveling with my family and this was my first hotel stay on my own. I was so pleased with the cleanliness, efficiency, safe atmosphere, and everything felt so relaxing. If you're coming to the area, this is where you want to stay. Hope you have the chance to enjoy staying here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thomas W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to shar experience on your most recent visit to The Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire.
We appreciate your favorable comments on our houskeeping cleanliness and effciency, and will be sure to share them with our entire hotel team.

Our guests satisfaction, and loyalty is our biggest focus,I'm so pleased that we provided you with a memorable experience our that will make
you want to return to our property. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future!

Once again, thank you and please remember us when traveling in the Lincolnshire/Chicago area, we would love to be " your home away from home

Best Regards,
Thomas Wilson

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire

Address: 1400 Milwaukee Avenue, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Location: United States > Illinois > Lake County > Lincolnshire
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago Lincolnshire Hotel Lincolnshire
Hampton Inn Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.