“Great rate for navy graduation” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2Xs HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great rate for navy graduation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

We stayed here for Navy Graduation. It is approx. 12 miles from the base (rtc). The drive is easy since this hotel is located by the toll road. The staff greater us and told our son how proud they were, for becoming a sailor.

The room had a lot of space for us to visit. The dinning area was comfortable if you have more people. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

After a long flight, I hustled from O'Hare to the Homewood Suites just North of the airport. I arrived 15 minutes after dinner closed out and asked if anything was left. The front staff went and checked, coming back saying the kitchen staff had just emptied everything into the trash. Hungry and not interested in trekking out again to drive to a restaurant miles away, I finished check-in and went to my room. A few minutes later the phone rang. Arthur, the other front desk staffmember, said he was in the kitchen and did I mind having wings and rolls for dinner! What a customer service Champion! I said sure, but you don't have to do that, he said it was his pleasure. Great job, Homewood Suites Lincolnshire! The room and bed was extremely comfortable (as usual) and I had a relaxing business trip. Thanks again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We stayed here day after Christmas. It's a great hotel. Everything you need for a family. Good breakfast, clean suite, evening snacks and a warm pool. I think if you need a place in Northern Suburbs of Chicago, this hotel is your best choice.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I recently stayed here for the 3rd or 4th time. I have always enjoyed the property; good condition, nice b-fast, great dinner snack, well-maintained pool, etc. Deal for the price and location right next to the freeway. This time though, I was alone with my two children and one had to go to the emergency room. I was amazed with how quickly staff came to help me change vomited on sheets and how they were able to give me information to get to a local ER. When I returned to the hotel in the middle of the night-- the desk staff inquired about the health of my child-- obviously, the previous shift worker had informed her of my plight. The hotel went so far as to give my Aunt another suite temporarily to help with my older daughter. That is above and beyond what I expect in my travels. We go around the globe and it is hard to impress me, but Homewood Suites did! Thank you very much.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
beachwood nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My family and i recently stayed the weekend on our 2nd visit to see my son who is in the Great Lakes Naval Training Command. The hotel was immaculate the room was just as it appeared in the photos from the web. The best thing that we about our stay here was the staff. They were so helpful in everyway, especially " Gina " at the front desk. She was extremley cutious and informative and really made our stay an enjoyable one. If it had one drawback it was the fact that the hotel really wasnt within walking distance to anything. But thats the only thing that we can think of. If we ever had to go back, it would be without hesitation to stay here

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Great value here! The hotel is very clean and nice and in a quiet beautiful setting. Our room had two full size bedrooms with a living room and full kitchen between them. Each room had a 40" screen tv and plenty of space. The kitchen had a stovetop, micro, full refrigerator and all the utensils and serviceware needed to cook and enjoy a meal for a family.
Each morning we had a delicious free breakfast with waffles you could make yourself, sausage, tater tots, steaming oatmeal with assorted toppings, cereals, bagels, muffins, toast and assorted fresh fruits. Dinner was served m- th and was substantial as well- chicken pot pie, tilapia, burgers cooked on the grill, etc.
The hotel has a large pool area, and an exercise room.
Within 10 - 15 minutes away there are numerous, diverse restaurants and shopping. The hotel is right near the freeway for easy access to downtown Chicago. The train station to downtown is within driving distance as well.
Highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2011
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

I relocated to the area for work. tt took my wife and I four months to find a new home. During that time, we lived at the Homewood Suites in Lincolnshire. It was an exceptionally good experience. The suites are spacious, the service is excellent, the place is very clean, unbeatable value and then there are other advantages; like a free shuttle ride anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. I took advantage of this to commute back and forth to work while my wife used the car to scout real estate. The hotel manager was of great help not only looking after our comfort but also with information about the area. I would strongly recommend the place to anyone looking to for a place to stay for one night or for months!

Room Tip: Nothing I can say beyond what I already said. All rooms are very nice.