“Lincolnshire Courtyard” 4 of 5 stars

$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
“Lincolnshire Courtyard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel has become my regular choice when in the Lincolnshire area for business. I love the Courtyard's beds, and with this hotel I can actually open the sliding door to the balcony and let some fresh (and cooler) air into the room, which is great at night for sleeping. The Courtyard is also close to the Des Plaines River Trail, a 28-mile multipurpose trail where I can do my morning walk/jog. It is very convenient to have the Bistro there - the Healthy Start option is my favorite on-the-road breakfast - and the staff is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Leslie W,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I am so happy that you love the Courtyard beds as much as I do. Also, you are so right about the Healthy Start. It's my favorite as well. Next time you are here, I recommend the Croissant Ham and Cheddar as well. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Amie Wilkerson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff and clean rooms. We have stayed at this hotel and several others in the area and this is by far the best facility. The rooms and lobby have also recently been remodeled. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear IndyCat99,

Thank you so much for taking time out to rating us with TripAdvisor. We are so thankful that you chose us as your hotel of choice. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and I heard from many other people that the Courtyard Marriott in Lincolnshire was a great place to stay. When I first walked in the door I was impressed, the customer service I received above and beyond what I was use to when staying at other hotels. The general manger Steph and Amie welcomed me with open arms, the staff. ( Austin and Rob) were great. My room in the hotel was excellent always so clean, everything seemed to be in the the right place( the housekeeping staff Margarita and Irma ) . I will definitely stay this hotel again. The whole hotel staff made my long stays at hotel a joy. Thumbs up Marriott courtyard lincolnshire

• Stayed August 2014
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, November 21, 2014
Dear Pete K,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I know that you have made my staff's day!! We take great pride in our hotel and are so honored when our guests take the time to show their appreciation.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Irondale, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

Staying in Chicago when you need to be in Racine and Milwaukee Wisconsin also is not an easy thing to do. Staying in Lincolnshire, in between, worked great and the Courtyard Lincolnshire made the week long stay enjoyable. Front desk help was great. Room was clean and fresh. Only drawback was the fan in the bath did not work and lots of steam would build up.

Room Tip: Ground floor and court side is the way to go......
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Amie505, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire, responded to this review, November 14, 2014
Dear Greg W,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad that we could be your hotel choice, as you had many to choose from. We hope to see you return soon!

Thank you again!!

Prosper, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

I just had the best breakfast ever at a Marriott. Alejandra and Ivoina hats off to you. We were about to go out for breakfast but last minute we decided to stay at the hotel and eat. Great choice. Great service and the food was cooked perfect. If I am back in the Chicago area I will go out of my way to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Murray S,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words!! I know that you have made Alejandra and Ivana's day! I am so grateful to have their can-do attitudes and their Spirit to Serve mentality. It is associates like them that make Marriott the number 1 choice in lodging.

Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Was here recently for employee training at the home office. Conveniently located near our Buffalo Grove office. The staff is friendly and nice. The rooms are quiet and the beds are comfortable. I would recommend the frittata at the Bistro.

Room Tip: Choose an upper level room
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear Steven W,

Thank you for your review. I see that you recommend the Egg White Frittata. I couldn't agree more! This happens to be our number one seller!! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

Clean hotel. Quiet (my room was facing the courtyard, not the street). Decent rates. Free wifi. No free breakfast. A smaller Starbucks in the lobby.

This facility is just a couple of miles from I-94, has numerous restaurants within a mile, and also is only a mile+ away from the northern trail head of the Des Plaines River trail.

For runners and walkers, the proximity to the trailhead is a real bonus. The trail is wide and packed sand. The shoulder between the hotel and the trailhead is not safe for pedestrians, so drive to the parking lot at the trailhead. Drive south N Milwaukee and turn left into the parking lot opposite Parkway Dr.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear Brian796,

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased to see that we fit your needs. As a runner myself, I am so happy that you had the opportunity to run on the River Trail. It is a gorgeous trail that is perfect for running or walking.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Amie Wilkerson

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!