“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Libertyville, Illinois
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants in Libertyville. Always have great food. We're brought friends who also raved on the experience.

Visited December 2013

Shelocta, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

The staff were awesome. The food was delicious and had large portions. It is in a nice little town setting not in a big city. Small and classy but also a good family place. I would definitely go back.

Visited February 2014
Indianapolis
“Mamma likes! Pappa likes!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

So while traveling through to Wisconsin the spouse and I were stopping overnight in Lake Forest Illinois and in libertyville as we were walking to a BBQ joint we saw Trattoria pomigliano and stopped there instead. Funny because oh about six years ago we dined here! Tonight I had angel hair with marinara and meatballs and spouse had veal parmigiana and we loved our dishes! The sauces were simple and fresh and the veal very tender. We will be back and next time it will be much sooner than once every six years! We had been stopping at Momma Mia's in Port Washington Wisconsin oh but no more...it's Trattoria pomigliano or bust! Lolzzz

Visited November 2013
“I loved my dish.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

which was the spinach filled gnocchi. The other dishes I tasted were just average. Service was great even for a party of 20 business colleagues. It took awhile to get the food out, but otherwise the service was fantastic. I don't think I'd really go back unless I was craving the gnocchi.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL USA
“Nice local Trattoria, even juice glasses for wine. Excellent overall.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We gave been here many times over 20 years, had not gone for a year or more, just many restaurants. We remembered it, went there, excellent as usual. They also now have a great bar, we love sitting at bars. Don't miss fir classic Italian home cooking, makes you almost feel like you are back in Italy. Grazie!

• Visited July 2013