“Cheap and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast

You added Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast to your Saves list
Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1 Demma Dr, I-74 Exit 149, Le Roy, IL 61752 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Le Roy
Rockford, Illinois
“Cheap and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was a last minute stop for my family. I was very glad this was the hotel we chose. It was clean, comfortable, and well priced. Room was spacious with our very own coffee pot. There was also a continents breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again if need be!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Elwood, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We are from out of town and I booked a room for a wedding we were supposed to attend.2 days before we were supposed to leave my child got sick. After speaking on the phone for almost an hour with one of the workers that barely spoke english They finally said they would take care of it and cancel the reservation and give us a refund. However they never did. I was looking forward to staying at this hotel after reading the reviews, but after the experience I had I do not think I will ever stay at this hotel chain nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
I would like to thank you for expressing your concern regarding your attempts to cancel your reservation. I had spoken to a gentlemen that had called to cancel the room but had explained to him that this reservation was made using our advance purchase rate which is non-refundable as explained on our website.

Travelers are raving about these Le Roy hotels

South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I knew this hotel was newly remodeled from info in the Red Roof 2013 directory. While traveling, I want clean, comfortable, convenient and safe. Got all of that, a good meal nearby, plus used a coupon. I'll be back next August.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Picked hotel because of the reviews and they were mostly right. The rooms have been recently remodeled but our bathroom had paint chipping from the ceiling and the tub drained extra slow to the point dirt started to collect and the paint job was sloppy as well. We liked the fridge and the tv. This pace has started to do the right things but needs more attention to detail. The first night here we were the only ones here judging from the parking lot so you think we would have had the best room in the house. Few more touches and this place will beat holiday inn express. Needs new mattress too our was stiff and my wife as a bad back. We stayed in room 111.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Anaheim Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great price, good, quiet and clean hotel. We were pleasantly surprised to find this hotel, not one of your typical red roof inns. Clean rooms with nice beds, 37 inch TV's and fast WiFi. Great breakfast with hot waffles, the standard continental style, fresh and well stocked.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Amber J Thank you very much for the kind words I truly do appreciate it. I will share your feedback with the staff! Have a wonderful week!!!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

A solid value for the money. Room contained combination refrigerator and freezer and microwave (which was unexpected but welcomed). Cigarette smell unnoticed despite having smoking rooms available. Front desk very helpful. Slight ringing sound from shower, depending on which of the 3 nozzles chosen in shower.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and overall satisfaction on your recent stay with us and other travelers! We enjoy any and all feedback from all of our guests and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. If your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to have you as our guest again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The room was clean, and they had continental breakfast with a waffle maker. This is uncommon in most red roof inns. There's lots of parking space, and it's easy to find. As always with most red roof inns, free daily paper inn the lobby too, it's a local paper though not USA today. No big deal really.

• Stayed April 2013
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you, for the feedback and your comments. It is exciting to read great reviews from our guests!!! We are very proud to offer exceptional amenities such as complimentary continental breakfast with hot waffles, convenient parking. We welcome you back anytime and again, we value your comments.

Been to Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast? Share your experiences!