“Home for Fourth of July” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lansing
“Home for Fourth of July”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I are from Chicago.But we live in Arizona.We come back for the Holiday.We had a very nice stay.The room is clean,the king sized bed is way comfortable and the best I hop in South Chicago is fifty feet away.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was great. I am glad to read that your room was clean and to your liking, and that your bed was comfortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Forman, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We got this hotel by chance through Hotwire- we got what we paid for. Nothing is excellent here by any means but it's not terrible. Bed isn't comfortable, lots of hallway noise as well. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your bed was not comfortable and that your stay was average overall. Your feedback on these issues will be useful to my staff and I as we continually work to improve our hotel. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lan@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Carver, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I made a reservation online, on the way from Minneapolis- to Lansing, Hotel manager called saying they had a new reservation system and "corporate" overbooked the room, The manager here helped resolve the situation and made everything right. She even gave me a discount on the room we were switched too. VERY!!!! Clean room. Friendly customer service. When we make the trip to chicago again Will definitely stay here!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vandalia, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We arrived late and were greeted by a friendly young lady. The elevator was not working so we received a first floor room. The room is what you normally receive that these hotels. I would recommend a room away from the elevator.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was the worse experience of my life! The room had an odor, the bed and linen had an odor. The room was cold, the staff was rude, kids running in the hall, the maintenance guy was ok. The towels were hard and rough. The tv only has 5-6 channels. Horrible

Room Tip: Find another hotel. Comfort suites is across the street
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Lansing hotels

Jefferson City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We did not get the rooms that were promised us. Very unprofessional. Unpleasant. Disrespectful. After they messed our rooms up they did not make it right. There is no customer service. Not clean. It is definitely not a 2.5 star hotel. Not even a 1.

• Stayed April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

When I arrived hotel, there was anyone at front desk. I should wait over 20 minute. Front desk guy was unfriendly and he did not inform anything about hotel. There was bad smell through hallway. Room was not clean. I don't wanna stay again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing? Share your experiences!