“It was lovely” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2450 East 173rd Street, Lansing, IL 60438   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lansing
“It was lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I was there with my family and it was fabulous. It was my second time there. The front desk was clean and had a fresh smell. Also the front desk was helpful and his name was jack I think. The rooms were what Liked the most. Very nice and clean. So I reccomend this place.and i will be back.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Hometown, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed here off and on during the year. The staff is pretty helpful. The location makes it easy to hit the expressways. The rooms have recently been updated. The change from the old carpets to new vinyl floors makes a lot of sense since pets are allowed.

It isn't as fancy as staying at a W. This is a motel. The rates are good. The grounds are clean. No bed bugs & the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love how whenever I need something I get service right away. The managers are the best and the rooms are always clean. I come here all the time and each time I enjoyed myself. This is the best one by far!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

At first glance I skeptical but once I got inside I was amazed at the cleanliness and service I received at the Lansing Red Roof Inn. I will definitely be staying there again next Thanksgiving. If you want a discount make sure you talk to Jack and tell him Rashad sent you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Hotel Red Roof in November 2014 and found very decent place to be in.
Hotel is quite tidy and hotel staff
is very polite & cooperative.
Rooms were clean and perfect location.
I strongly recommend this hotel
both in terms of quality & value for money.

Stayed November 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been staying at The Red Roof inn Hotel for about two weeks now. While I was here I had a great tyme in the city. The stay here was quit nice, I loved the service that was given here; I would recommend people to come stay. The work staff was very genero us nd hard working. At my stay in The Red Roof inn their was plenty of food delivery restaurants around, if have no car and or bus and taxi transportation to reach the restaurant. The remodled rooms had very nice theme, hardwood floors, plus its comfortable, and soothing. I also like the fact that they allow pets in the hotel, it show respect from family and the pets themselves. Their house keeping was especially a plus that I had in my stay. The vending machines were very cluch; whenever I jus needed a quick snack it was only a couple steps away. It's also a quite spot to getaway from home for a couple days. The beds are very comfortable, I really slept like a baby through the nights.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and friend stayed at this location for like two weeks due to family imergancy , it was great location , remodeled rooms ,I ask front desk clerk to bring me extra towels they provided right away . I would be back 100%. Plus European coffee was absolutely awesome

• Stayed November 2014

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing? Share your experiences!