We are from Maryland and we already had a Hotel booked about 35 mins West of Downtown Chicago for 5 nights for our vacation during Christmas week. But we were looking for a hotel to stay at for a night so we could go and be close to the Horseshoe Casino. Prices were all over the place. From $52 to $149 a night. Reading some of the reviews on the local hotels and based of prior Holiday Inn Express expericences at other locations we decided to stay here. Upon checking in the woman at the counter was "VERY" nice and friendly. There was chocolate chip cookies out for customers. The outside was well lighted. The inside of the hotel was very clean and organized. Our room was on the 3rd floor. It was very nice and roomy. Have to say it was actually bigger that the room we were currently staying in at the Hyatt. No bad smells in the room or hallways. The busniess was nice size, but only one computer. Free computer usage also. The complimentary breakfast was good. The server was very helpful and courteous. The whole food area and sitting areas we very clean. Based of of what we saw and the time we spent in the room we almost stayed another night, but we didn't since we had the other hotel we were currently staying in. So, kudos to Holiday Inn for striving to be better.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Chicago South Lansing
- Holiday Inn Express Lansing
- Lansing Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Chicago-South Lansing Hotel Offers Best of Both Worlds Located on the Corporate Corridor, our new Chicago South Lansing Hotel is near some of the nation s top producing companies including BP Aamoco, Ford and Arcelor Mittal Steel and is also in close proximity to Chicago s main highways, including I-80, I-94 and I-294. Situated in suburban Chicago, our South Lansing hotel provides an ideal location for travelers of all kinds near several city attractions like the urban center of Chicago and Chicago's downtown city center, as well as rural attractions such as Illinois State Park. Our Lansing hotel is located in the region s most concentrated area of forest and recreational activities. Whether you want a night on the town or an afternoon in the park, our Lansing hotel is the perfect place for you. Families can enjoy the Holiday Inn Express Chicago-South Lansing Hotel's easy access to numerous Chicago attractions such as Soldier Field and the Magnificent Mile, by car or by Chicago s public transport system. And, business travelers can appreciate the convenience of having the Chicago Southland Convention and Business Bureau within walking distance of our Chicago South Lansing Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.