“not for the perfume sensitive” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Joliet I-55 North/Chicago Area

Super 8 Joliet I-55 North/Chicago Area
You added Super 8 Joliet I-55 North/Chicago Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Joliet I-55 North/Chicago Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3401 Mall Loop Drive, I-55 Exit 257 on Hwy 30E, Joliet, IL 60431-9214   |
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Brookfield, Canada
“not for the perfume sensitive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

the room had a smell we thought it would go away no amount of anything made it better i was sick by morning it is not easy to find a new place to stay after a certain time of day so you dont try unless bugs are involved the owner was at the desk and he worked at keeping the place clean he was dusting and mopping the laundry room was very clean.had i thought another room would smell different i would have asked to move but i assumed it was a carpet cleaner they use on leaving i found out from the desk that the room had been sprayed with febreze they7 should ban this stuff its so poison we moved to a different motel the next night.if they had not sprayed that i would have been very happy with the place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Normal, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The room was clean, out dated and some of the furniture has seen better days. I stayed here for business because it is more reasonable than some other hotels in the area. I travel a lot and I stay in Super 8's because of the price. This is an older Super 8. I would not stay here if I was with my family but it is clean, bed was good and its a Super 8. I would not recommend but I would not have anything bad to say either.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Madison,Wi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed two nights. It was suppose to be a non smoking room, but you could smell smoke. Room was so hot and dry we had to turn on the air and crack the window. When the shower is running the water has a odor. The towels were thin. Hallways and elevators dirty. We didn't have the breakfast, or use the pool. Several food places at this exit, several hotels as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Posen
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

it was the worst breakfast I have ever had. There was two smoke dectectors in cieling (one for hot tub and one to detect smoking in the room.) The lights on these kept going on green and red, they kept me up; the room heating unit did not respond to turning it down and was very warm in room. I would not recomend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Stratford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had a very enjoyable stay. Would definitely stay there again if I was in the area. Very comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Joliet I-55 North/Chicago Area? Share your experiences!