“Outstanding Service & Accomodations” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Movie Night
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Joliet
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Outstanding Service & Accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I thought the staff was outstanding. They were friendly, very positive and helpful. The rooms were very updated and clean. The breakfast had good healthy options. The workout room had new equipment with TV monitors. The location is very convenient for the Chicago area and much more reasonably priced than staying downtown. I will definitely come back to stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Bradley M,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We can't tell you how much we appreciate all your kind words. It is hearing such praise that makes us want to work even harder at what we do :)
I am glad that you were able to enjoy our great work out facility and our great breakfast. Both are key to starting your day off right!! :)
We are excited to welcome you back the next time that you are in the Joliet area.

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I am currently staying at the Hampton Inn in Joliet I-55. We got about 4 inches of snow overnight and this morning I walked to my rental car dreading the idea of cleaning it off. To my surprise, when I arrived at my car I found that a hotel employee had already cleared it off as well as several others around it. This is exemplary service and I would definitely recommend this hotel as a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Bethany H,
Thank you for your great review! We so appreciate your nice comments!! I'm glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised to have found your car cleaned off after the recent snow.
Our staff works very hard to offer "unexpected delights" to all our guests. It is nice to know that you appreciated our gesture. Thank you for sharing your experience ~ we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a staycation type of trip. Just solely for leisure and relaxation. Our room was one with the hot tub/whirlpool suite. It was so spacious and clean. We will definitely return. The only complaint is housekeeping making their rounds so early on a two nite stay, and not returning later to bring more towels and take the garbage. But that was no biggie. For those of you sensitive to the chlorine levels in the pool area, you might not even want to go in there. It was a little strong. Again, no biggie since we had our own private hot tub. Loved the location as well!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Martell 4,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to be clean and spacious. I also would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the chlorine levels in our pool. I am happy to say that this situation has been addressed and corrected.
We would love to see you again for your next "Staycation".

Fountain Valley Ca Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great staff and location. Walking distance to mall with plenty of restruants and stores. Convient to I55 and Rt 30. Stay here around 6 times a year and am always welcomed and looked after by great staff. Always fresh coffee in lobby and fresh fruit and breakfast is very sufficient.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Gary L,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Hampton and to our property! We are so happy that you are pleased with our staff and find our location to be convenient for your needs.
Our entire team is grateful to have earned your recommendation to others traveling to Joliet.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Joliet!

Carol Stream, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our stay was pleasant, facilities bright and clean, breakfast filling but the staff really put the rating over the top. My daughter left her iPod Touch and the Housekeeper found it and turned it in. The Front Desk staff called before we even knew it was missing. We were able to get it before we left town and our 11-year-old was very happy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Patty O,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I know how frustrating and stressful that it can be to leave something of value behind ~ I'm so glad that our housekeepers were able to notify you that we found your daughter's iPod touch before you had to worry! It was our happy pleasure to be able to deliver good news!
We would love to welcome you and your family back the next time you are in Joliet.

Urbana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Joliet, IL, is clean, quiet and convenient to I-55. The room, pool and breakfast bar were all well maintained. The room was exactly as described online and nice and quiet. Our stay was restful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Barb C,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're glad to have the honor of presenting you with clean & comfortable surroundings! These attributes certainly help for a good night's sleep. We're grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Joliet!

Romeoville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is am excellent location. The hotel itself is beautiful. The staff goes above and beyond each and every time I stay there. The hot tub is GREAT. My children love the pool. We go here as often as we can just to get away and have NEVER been disappointed. A HUGE THUMBS UP.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cindy G,
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoy our property and our staff. We are delighted to be your hotel of choice when you are looking for a getaway!
Thank you for your continued loyalty!! We look forward to welcoming you back soon :)

Sales Coordinator

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-55? Share your experiences!