“Wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Carol Stream, United States
“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our stay was pleasant, facilities bright and clean, breakfast filling but the staff really put the rating over the top. My daughter left her iPod Touch and the Housekeeper found it and turned it in. The Front Desk staff called before we even knew it was missing. We were able to get it before we left town and our 11-year-old was very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Patty O,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I know how frustrating and stressful that it can be to leave something of value behind ~ I'm so glad that our housekeepers were able to notify you that we found your daughter's iPod touch before you had to worry! It was our happy pleasure to be able to deliver good news!
We would love to welcome you and your family back the next time you are in Joliet.

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Urbana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Joliet, IL, is clean, quiet and convenient to I-55. The room, pool and breakfast bar were all well maintained. The room was exactly as described online and nice and quiet. Our stay was restful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Barb C,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're glad to have the honor of presenting you with clean & comfortable surroundings! These attributes certainly help for a good night's sleep. We're grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Joliet!
Thanks again,

Romeoville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is am excellent location. The hotel itself is beautiful. The staff goes above and beyond each and every time I stay there. The hot tub is GREAT. My children love the pool. We go here as often as we can just to get away and have NEVER been disappointed. A HUGE THUMBS UP.

Dear Cindy G,
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoy our property and our staff. We are delighted to be your hotel of choice when you are looking for a getaway!
Thank you for your continued loyalty!! We look forward to welcoming you back soon :)

Audubon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Excellent place to stay, we have stayed there dozens of times over the past 10 years. The location is perfect, just off I55 and route 30 and 59. The breakfast is always very good and the dining area is always clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear James S,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback from your most recent stay. We also truly appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton Brand and to our hotel!! We are happy to be your hotel of choice when you are in Joliet :)
We hope to see you for 10 more years to come!!

Until next time ~ Safe travels,

Joliet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business, but can't wait to come back on pleasure! I do not expect much from free breakfast, but this was amazing. I have never stayed at a hotel that also offered variety...different food from one day to the next. Great job!!! From the time I called to make the reservation, to the the note in the room stating just how clean it was, to cleaning the snow off my car I was completely blown away!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Amy C,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit to our property! Our hotel alone can provide a great stay with our clean rooms and our extensive breakfast, but our staff strives to also provide you with a great experience. Cleaning cars off after a snowfall is just one of the many unexpected delights that we like to do for our guests. I'm so happy that you were pleased. We hope to see you the next time that you are in Joliet.
Thanks again,

Joliet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

In addition to a very nice hotel, the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They even cleared the snow off our cars the morning of our departure. There was an issue of another guest being too loud. When it was brought to the attention of the staff, they resolved the issue quickly, as well as comped the room. The staff was willing to do all they could to make our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear And Mrs M,
Thank you very much for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that you appreciated having the snow cleaned off your car. We like to surprise our guests when it snows with this little "unexpected delight" :)
So sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by another guest, but I am happy to hear that our team resolved the issue. Our team works hard to make this a great place to stay for our guests, and we enjoy hearing when we have accomplished this!
If you are ever in the Joliet area again, we would love to welcome you back. Thank you again for staying with us, and sharing your thoughts.

New Lenox, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

It was very quick to check in, rooms were nice and clean, very roomy, and the employees where very polite. The bill was under my door in the morning so no need to check out, it was very convenient, just pack up and go. Very nice Hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Lynore T,
Thank you for your kind feedback. Our team works hard to live up to our own cleanliness standards ~ I'm so glad that you noticed and appreciated our hard work! I'm also glad that you found your check in process to be friendly and efficient. The next time that you are in Joliet, we would love to welcome you back! Until next time ~ Safe travels!!

Sales Coordinator

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-55? Share your experiences!