“Staff Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Joliet
Joliet, United States
“Staff Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

In addition to a very nice hotel, the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They even cleared the snow off our cars the morning of our departure. There was an issue of another guest being too loud. When it was brought to the attention of the staff, they resolved the issue quickly, as well as comped the room. The staff was willing to do all they could to make our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear And Mrs M,
Thank you very much for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that you appreciated having the snow cleaned off your car. We like to surprise our guests when it snows with this little "unexpected delight" :)
So sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by another guest, but I am happy to hear that our team resolved the issue. Our team works hard to make this a great place to stay for our guests, and we enjoy hearing when we have accomplished this!
If you are ever in the Joliet area again, we would love to welcome you back. Thank you again for staying with us, and sharing your thoughts.

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New Lenox, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

It was very quick to check in, rooms were nice and clean, very roomy, and the employees where very polite. The bill was under my door in the morning so no need to check out, it was very convenient, just pack up and go. Very nice Hotel!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Lynore T,
Thank you for your kind feedback. Our team works hard to live up to our own cleanliness standards ~ I'm so glad that you noticed and appreciated our hard work! I'm also glad that you found your check in process to be friendly and efficient. The next time that you are in Joliet, we would love to welcome you back! Until next time ~ Safe travels!!

Machesney Park, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Overall this is good hotel for business travelers - I did have an issue with the bathtub faucet now working one of the mornings I was there - they were very eager to locate another room for me to use (which was only 4 doors down) and gave me the satisifaction guarantee. I booked here for an entire month and I have no concerns or issues staying in this facility

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Shirley May Mrs G,
First of all, let me apologize for the problem that you encountered with your bathtub faucet. We strive to keep all of our rooms in tip top shape and deeply regret that your tub was not working properly. This concern has been relayed to our maintenance team and has since been corrected. At Hampton Inn, we do stand by our 100% guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment & your guarantee. I am happy that you were able to relocate to a room that more represents our commitment to quality. Thank you so much for your feedback and your loyalty!

Dallas, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hotel was clean, staff was very polite, breakfast was served early and accomodations were spot on! Recommend this hotel for business travelers or those traveling through/along Rt. 55. Easy to get on and easy off with Mall and various restaurants across the street. Great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Steven M,
Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and our rooms to be "spot on". I will share your kind words with of our staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

manteno, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Everything was great except for the noisy heating unit. The night of my stay our area had temps that dipped to 35 degrees below zero. Other than that my stay was very pleasant. I will most definitely stay here again.

Dear Joseph F,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay. I will share your feedback about the heating unit to our maintenance department so that they can make sure that it is running correctly for all our next guests. The next time that you are in Joliet, please come back to visit!! (Hopefully, it will be warmer!! ) :)
From all of us at the Hampton Inn, thank you!

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Visiting family in the area, this hotel provided easy and convenient location. The rooms were spacious and clean. Hot breakfast with all the cold cereals as well in the morning was nice. Quiet comfortable rooms made for a welcome respite during the hectic holidays.

My only suggestion is visibility — if you are on I-55, probably easy to see, but coming in off Hwy 30 not so easy, we just trusted Mall Loop Drive would lead us to it and it did!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Mindygal,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your thoughts. We truly appreciate your 5 star review! So nice to hear that you were able to enjoy our great breakfast, and also nice to hear that you find our rooms to be spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. Our housekeeping staff works extremely hard to make sure that our rooms are immaculate. I will pass along your kind words to them.

Please come to visit us again the next time that you are in the area :)

Carlyle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was our second stay at a Hampton Inn and we were very pleased with both stays. Staff were helpful and handicapped room was above expectations. Would stay at this and other Hampton Inns in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Arthur L,
Welcome back !! Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you find our handicap accessible rooms to be above your expectations. I'm also happy to hear the you find our staff helpful. Our team truly enjoys meeting each and every one of our guests and assisting them with their needs. It is nice to know that we have succeeded in doing this. The next time that you are in the Joliet area, we look forward to seeing you again :)

Sales Coordinator

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-55? Share your experiences!