“Joliet Hampton Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rockton, United States
“Joliet Hampton Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Joliet Hampton Hotel is a very clean, friendly, and pleasant place to stay. The staff is courteous, the facilities are updated and enjoyable, and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed the comfort of the guestrooms. We will definitely come back to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Mary R,

Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 star rating! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be kind and courteous. I will share your kind words with our entire staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Oz, Uzbekistan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just in town for a reunion. Hotel was nice, nice room, comfortable and decent breakfast. Would stay here again. A little confusing to get to hotel but just follow sign. Mall right in area and many places to eat.

Dear Kerry W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and you enjoyed your stay with us for your family reunion and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Pinckney, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was the best overall experience. They have everything done correctly. From the moment you walk into the lobby and are greeted correctly. The rooms were ready earlier than check in time. The pool was clean and warm. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fresh and hot. and check out was easy and friendly. What a excellent hotel.

Dear Todd S,

We appreciate your thorough review! Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.

I've forwarded your compliments & feedback to the rest of our team. We look forward to being of service again in the future and earning another excellent rating from your family.

Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed at this property for a business trip. It was very nice, clean and quiet. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling alone or with a family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Patrick M,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're glad to have the honor of presenting you with clean & comfortable surroundings! These attributes certainly help for a good night's sleep.

We're grateful for your business and look forward to serving you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

On our way to the Chicago area, we had planned to stay in Springfield, IL area off of I-55. Changed our plans midway and decided to go farther so we called this hotel based on other reviews and reserved a room. Hotel was right off of I-55 so that was good for us. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was clean and the breakfast was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelGirl35, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks you so much for your 5 star review! We are so glad you changed your plans and stayed at our hotel. If you ever come back to our area we would love to see you again.

Sales Manger
Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nice hotel. Strong cleaning product smell in the room. Friendly staff. We did have a maid come in our room at 9:00am on a Sunday morning. Check out is at noon. We were unhappy about that. Otherwise, clean and pleasant place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HotelGirl35, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Melanie F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize for housekeeping knocking at your door at 9 a.m. In the future when staying in hotels I suggest that you use your do not disturb sign so that this does not happen again in your future travels. I hope to see you again when you visit the Joliet area and earn all five stars.

Thanks,

sterling heights, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This stay, the room was extremely musty smelling. It took 2-3 hours each evening, before you became accustomed to the damp odor. There were no other rooms available. The first evening was an award evening, the second night I paid for the room. The billing occurred on two separate transactions, meaning I had to check out, and recheck in the second afternoon ?????? When I returned to the room the second day, around 5:00 pm, the bed was not made, towels/wash cloths not replaced, and toiletries not resupplied. I had to go to the desk to see about getting replacements Working for the defense department, travel this year has been curtailed since the March '13 timeframe, due to pending and eventual sequestration that kicked in. For the FY14 (Oct '13-Sep'14), there will be extensive travel to address the manufacturing health of many commercial suppliers that are struggling due to lack of funding. When I can, I always select a Hampton first, then Hilton chain, and finally directed lodging sites for meetings. Hampton has great quality for the price, and the beds / pillows are the key. A good selection of breakfast follows in the am, microwaves, and frig's.

Dear William,

We truly appreciate your candid feedback from your most recent stay at our hotel. I can assure you that your comments have been reviewed by our management team. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and comments like yours help us identify areas that need improvements. We do apologize for falling short of your expectations during your stay and assure your concerns will be addressed. I do hope that you would reconsider staying with us in the future if your travels do bring you back to our area.

Sales Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-55? Share your experiences!