“Hampton Joliet IL” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Audubon, United States
“Hampton Joliet IL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

It is a Great place to stay. The staff always addresses me by name. The location is great, just off Interstate 55. We always use the pool and the business center. We make our reservations on-line and save a few dollars.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear James S,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! Our team strives to make you feel welcome and addressing you by name are just one of the ways we do this!

Great Tip...booking on-line through the hampton.com website you get the Hampton Best Rate Guarantee.

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Scottsdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great place to stay for business in Joliet, IL. Clean, friendly staff, and attention to detail not found in some other more pricy hotels. Near restaurants, shopping, and the interstate. A hearty breakfast is a bonus and is included.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear ScottsdaleAZgirl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Sevierville, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Love the staff!! Everybody was very friendly and helpful...coming back for my Mom's 80th birthday party. The pool and hot tub were very nice, a good night's stay. They even had great "southern" biscuits on the breakfast...imagine my surprise. Very clean, good place to stay and near everything I need to get to.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Jodie C,

We're glad you loved our team. It's also nice to know you were able to take advantage of our HOT breakfast. Looking forward to seeing you for your mom’s 80th Birthday!

See you soon!

Findlay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We feel at home here. This was our third stay and we will continue to use this location. We can visit with the family in the lobby, had supper there, and the kids can swim. They are very gracious hosts. Rooms were nice and breakfast was plentyful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Julie P,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful that we are your preferred hotel when you stop in Joliet. We appreciate you noticing our teams’ consistent hard work when experiencing our hotel.

Your feedback is much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to call on us whenever we can be of service

Joliet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had a great time for my daughter's 10th birthday party. The kids had a blast with all the time they got to spend in the pool. The goody bags were cute too! Will very seriously consider doing this again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Loretta V,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to host your daughters 10th Birthday Party. Our birthday packages make it easy for you because we provide the pizza, pop, cake, goody bags, pool and comfortable place to stay. We do have many themes of packages if you would like to change it up in the future for your daughter’s 11th birthday party.

Thanks,

Glendale Heights, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The person that checked me in, Barbara, was friendly, but very talkative to the point of being distracted from the check-in process. I needed to ask for my room key as she was busy pointing out where to eat in the area provided discounts by showing your room key. All the talk distracted me so much that I did not realize she did not give me back my driver's license. I realized that about 2 1/2 hours later (during which time, I went out to get dinner. Thankfully, nothing happened but when I think about what could have happened and I did not have my license because the person at check-in forgot to give it back to me, I just start shaking). When I called down, the person who I believe was the manager on duty for the night, his name was either Tim or Tom, he said "oh yeah, I just found it on the copier and was just about to call you." I went down to get it and commented that that pool was still packed (it was 10pm by now) and I would have to come back down in a half hour to see if it had emptied at all. He then proceeded to tell me that if I called down, he would be glad to check that for me so I would not have to come down and check. When I called down a half hour later, after I gave him my name and room number, he said that he would check and call me back. I waited for 10 minutes before deciding to get changed and go down. I never received a phone call in the additional 15 minutes I was in my room before going down to check. The pool was still packed at 10:45 (there was a big group there for a birthday party and there was about 15 kids in the pool). This person must have been in the back room because he was not on the phone at the front desk, nor was there anyone standing there to check-in. If this person was the manager on duty, and if he cannot keep his word to a guest, why should anyone want to stay there? I completed one of the survey cards in my room and gave it to the person at the front desk and in addition to her reading all this on the card, I also told her the story. She then informed me, because all I was looking for was 15 minutes of quiet in the hot tub, that all I needed to do was ask and they would have been happy to open it after hours for that short period of time. I said that would have been nice had I been told that the night before as I would have stayed up to be able to use the hot tub. I told her that I was in town for the Women's State Bowling tournament and when I looked on the list of about 15 different hotels that were associated with the tournament, I chose this one for two reasons. 1. the complimentary breakfast and 2, the hot tub. She then proceeded to offer a refund and since I paid for the room in cash, the request would need to go to corporate and the check would be sent out about 7-10 days later. This was the first time I have stayed in a Hampton Inn and based on this experience, it will be the last. Especially if this is the kind of service that one can expect to receive and I plan on informing anyone who asks about where I stayed of this problem. Next tournament, I will choose a different hotel. At this time, I have not received any type of refund that was indicated that I would receive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

COziemkiewicz, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Let me begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel. We very much appreciate your business.

Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. I was both surprised and deeply disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. I assure you that it’s contrary to what our customers typically see from us. However, I can very much empathize with your situation and assure you that we will take your comments into consideration to improve our property.

I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again.

Cindy Pell
Auburndale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

iwas n the area for an extended time on business and had a suite that i was staying.
fabulous corner garden tub and the room was super clean. i have to say also the breakfast is pretty darn good also. conveniently located to the interstate not far from the city.
the service at the front desk is top notch. great options for dining out fairly close also

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-55, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Deat TJ Bradford,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you’ll come and visit us soon. From all of us at the Hampton Inn, thank you!

Sales Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-55? Share your experiences!