“Hampton Inn A plus.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Algona, United States
“Hampton Inn A plus.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very clean and the receptionist very helpful and professional. Very good breakfast and very nice lady running it. We always stay at the Hampton Inn wherever we go. They are always so nice and they just don't seem to be in a hurry. They always have time to visit. We like that. Thank you Hampton Inn for a very nice and restful stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-80, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Garry S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Our entire staff works very hard to provide a clean and restful stay for our guests. We are glad that we accomplished this during your stay. We would like to see you again when traveling to the Joliet area.

Jennifer Lorenz
Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Springfield, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The duvet was a mess, looked like there were softballs under the duvet cover all over the bed. The bed was not secure. If you sat at the foot of the bed the head would start flipping up. The bed itself was also uncomfortable. The only thing I came for was a good night's rest, and I didn't get it here. I came late and left early so I didn't have time to complain or get a different room. I definitely will not be back next time I come to town in October. I will say the staff was friendly.

Dear Melissa S,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are very sorry for the fact that you did not have a comfortable stay. Please be assured that we are sharing your concerns with all appropriate management so that corrective measures are taken where feasible. We sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations as this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain.

We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Jennifer Lorenz
Sales Manager
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My group was doing the Autobahn Racing Experience in Joliet, Il. This Hotel gave a 10% discount for this. About nine miles from the track.

The Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff working there could not have been any better.

Breakfast was good. I like that they carry more fruit than other chains.

I will come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
COziemkiewicz, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Joliet I-80, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
JeffreyTravel,

Thank you for your great review on the Hampton Inn Joliet I-80! We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback for others to review.

Our staff is excited to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and that you'll stay with us again in the future! We will share your positive feedback about your experience with the staff and the breakfast with everyone on our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back and honoring the discount for visiting the track again in the future!

Take care,

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel is located in Joliet right off of I-80 near I-55. Very easy acces to all point north, south, east and west of Chicago. The hotel and rooms were very clean. The breakfast was fully stocked and well maintained with a good variety. This was certainly a good choice for my trip. I had a very pleasant 2 day stay, I would recommend this hotel as a place to stay if your in that area.

Hi Eric B.,

Thanks for choosing Trip Advisor for your review on the Hampton Inn Joliet I-80! We are thrilled to hear that you found the hotel to have a convenient location and to maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others!

We hope you'll stay with us again if you're ever back in the Joliet area!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nothing but compliments for the great customer service Hampton Inn provided. We checked in late, but the person at the front desk was quick and got us to our room quickly. Breakfast in the morning was great. Jean did a great job making sure all of the food was replenished and even came around to our kids and let them pick a "prize" out of her basket. As we were finishing up breakfast, Jean also offered water or fruit to take on our trip home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tim M.,

We greatly appreciate your detailed review on the Hampton Inn Joliet I-80! We are very pleased that you experienced great customer service, and that you meet just one of our superstars, Jean. Jean provides award-winning service and is truly a delight on a daily basis. Thank you for taking time to recognize her hospitality. Your comments will be shared with her and the rest of our staff.

Thank you!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Staff is very pleasant and professional. Hotel is clean and well maintained. Staff goes out of their way to be accommodating. The beds are wonderful and contributed to a very good night's sleep. Breakfast is mediocre. Fake, rubbery eggs and something that passes for bacon. With the number of restaurants nearby, it makes more sense to get breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Bob108108,

We appreciate your review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that the staff was welcoming and delightful! However, we are disappointed on your experience with the breakfast. Our breakfast selection does change daily, and we hope that if you are back in the area again that you will give us a second try. You may find something new on the breakfast bar that you will greatly enjoy!

Thanks again for your feedback. We hope you'll stay with us again!

Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed Friday after Labor Day headed home from vacation. Overall very good experience. Very good check in experience and as the front desk person was getting my HHonors stuff she noticed that we are a family of five and gave us five waters and five snacks. Nice touch. A small gesture done with a smile that had a big impact. Room was the newer Hampton style and was clean and functional. Rate was reasonable. Will stay here again when the need arises.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hi Dave C.,

Thank you for your review on the Hampton Inn Joliet I-80. We pride ourselves in the exceptional people that we have working at our hotel, and we are so happy to hear that the front desk representative's small gesture went a long way! We have very thoughtful staff members who provide award-winning service, and we are glad that you had a memorable experience.

Take care and see us again soon!

Director of Sales

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-80? Share your experiences!