“4 out of 5 stars” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Peoria, Illinois
“4 out of 5 stars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were in town to attend a wedding and reserved a room for one night. Quick prompt check in. Room had 2 queen size beds. Very clean and liked that a clean duvet cover is put on the bed. We were on the second floor and immediately noticed that we could hear the sweeper running in other rooms as well as people talking and doors shutting. If you are a light sleeper you will want to wear earplugs to drown out the noise. The pillows are very lumpy, but the bed was very comfy. We had difficulty figuring out the t.v. Changer, but eventually we did get it working. Breakfast was great. They offered biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, muffins, cereal, etc. we would recommend this hotel, but remember your earplugs!

Room Tip: If you need to use an elevator be sure to request a room by the elevator or you will have to use the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-80, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Tirelady,

We appreciate your thorough review! Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay.

I've forwarded your feedback to the rest of our team. We look forward to being of service again in the future and earning that fifth star!

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel far exceeded our expectations! The room and lobby layouts were unique. The breakfast area and housekeeping staff were attentive and friendly. Everything was spotlessly clean. This hotel is making every effort to stand out from the rest. They are thinking way outside the box with little extras that really make a difference. A very pleasant surprise!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 6Julie2,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're glad to have the honor of presenting you with clean & comfortable surroundings! These attributes certainly help for a good night's sleep.

We're grateful for your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been a guest at many hotels across North America and none of them have made me feel more at Home than this one. Michelle always greets me with enthusiasm and is extremely polite each and everytime. Hampton Inn should be very proud to have her as an employee. The accommodations are very clean and the breakfast is always good. There are several places to have lunch and dinner in the vicinity - with the Joliet Mall not too far away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-80, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Andrew36185,

Thank you very much for staying! We appreciate the kind feedback. Our team works hard to make this a great place to stay for our guests, and we enjoy hearing when we have accomplished this! I will be sure to recognize Michelle for her consistent Outstanding Service!

Lake in the Hills, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Took my best friend to a show @ the Rialto Theatre and stayed overnight in this hotel. It was the most pleasant stay in any hotel I've ever experienced. Michelle was working the front desk and she was amazing! She was warm,personable,professional and just an extremely nice young lady. Truly went above and way beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. Diane was taking care of the breakfast and doing a fantastic job. She was continually checking and replenishing everything to keep it fresh. Anything we needed she saw to it that we had it. What a nice lady she is and a true asset to the hotel. The hotel nice, clean and well appointed. But, it was Michelle and Diane who made our experience memorable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-80, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Richard E,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with Michelle & Diane.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing Hampton Joliet!

Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

In the recent past I spent 4 months in Joliet and stayed and several local hotel chains. This Hampton Inn is the best, and one huge reason is the great staff! They took personal interest in me and anything I might need. One minor thing is that you might want to request a room on the non-highway side. It can be a bit noisy with all the trucks driving by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn Joliet I-80, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Daniel A S,

Thank you for recognizing our hard working team. We work hard to make you feel at home and go above and beyond to do this.

I am so glad to hear that we are your hotel of choice when visiting the Joliet area.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Professional and friendly staff. Our group (appx 10 people) utilized the lobby table area in the evening to play various card games. Since there were so many of us, we would not have been able to accomplish gathering in a hotel room. Also, some room had adjoining room ability.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Cindy W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and your group enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Mt. Laurel, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

While driving cross country on I 80 helping my mom move, we tended to stay at places that had free wifi and free breakfast. Hampton inn was usually our best option for the price but I think this was the best Hampton Inn we stayed at.

Ashley the front desk girl was so sincerely pleasant it was refreshing. The rooms were clean, comfortable and equipped with a refrigerator (not all Hampton's are). The staff not only seemed friendly but genuinely warm and friendly.

If you have to make a stop in Joliet for any reason, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor, our room was comfortable and the hallways quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Aliph77,

Thank you for staying with us! Our team strives to make you feel at home and it is so nice to see that you recognized it. Your compliments will certainly be shared with Ashley and our team.
We're grateful for the opportunity to serve.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Joliet!

Sales Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Joliet I-80? Share your experiences!