“Military Ball” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
CANTRALL
“Military Ball”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had a military ball and we had to find somewhere to stay. I wanted something semi close to Chicago, and something away from traffic to make an easier drive home. The hotel was right off the interstate. The hotel staff were extremely nice, and the hotel rooms were spacious and clean. They seemed recently re-modeled. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. We enjoyed a relaxing time in the hot tub and pool. Overall a great experience I would most certainly recommend this hotel for anyone that needs to relax and have a place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank You for sharing your experience. I am glad that your stay was good and I hope that you will keep us in mind if your future travels bring you back to the area. Have a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Safe New Year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have stayed at the Wingate weeks at a time for the past six years. The hotel is showing the wear and tear and needs updating. This year, the breakfast items offered has declined in quality. The only thing that keeps me coming back are the staff. Even with turnover in personnel the staff has always come through if a request is made. Cleanliness of rooms has been good with a few glitches popping up in getting the room cleaned and sheets changed. I hope the decline does not continue.

Room Tip: Weekends are sometimes busy with birthday parties, weddings, and gambling trips to the boat. It can...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMWingate, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
I am sorry that your experience with us was not to your satisfaction. I will bring your concerns to my owner's attention. Have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Joliet? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Joliet

Address: 101 McDonald Avenue, Joliet, IL 60431
Location: United States > Illinois > Joliet
#4 Family Hotel in Joliet
#4 Business Hotel in Joliet
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Joliet 2.5*
We are located just off of I-55 in Joliet, IL, 3 miles north of I-80. We offer large spacious guest rooms that include such amenities as a refrigerator, microwave, laptop sized safe, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron and ironing board. We also have meeting space available and offer special group and corporate rates. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Joliet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Joliet Hotel Joliet
Wingate Hotel Joliet

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Joliet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.