“Quaint Casino” 3 of 5 stars

815-740-7800
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 34 things to do in Joliet
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of 16 Best of Gaming awards by Casino Player, this popular gaming center offers exciting slots like Wheel of Fortune, The Price is Right and Hollywood Squares, plus a lively Craps table and blackjack shoe.
Flat Rock, MI
“Quaint Casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Harrah's is a small casino. Their employees were polite. I did not stay long because I couldn't find a slot machine that I liked. I left and went to another nearby casino. Would I come back? Nah.

Visited June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Palos Hills, Illinois
“A great place to go to be treated badly.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My fiance and i used to come here for years. We stopped for a while due to economic issues. So now we came back. I needed a new card as i didn't know if the old cards expired. I waited in line for others to be taken care of. Finally i was the only one left in line so i get to the counter and explain my situation. Meanwhile a customer enters the line and the lady at the counter asks me if i'm a seven diamond member or some sort. When i tell her i'm not, she tells me to step away from the counter and go back in line so she can take care of someone else. Really?? How rude. Am i a second class citizen that deserves to be turned away? What lousy customer service. So, me and my fiance took our money to Hollywood casino where they were happy to see us and take our 300.00. I work with the public and would never treat someone so rudely. Is this your policy since our absence?? Really sad. Goodbye Harrahs.

Visited June 2013
Sheridan, Illinois
24 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lots of slots to play in many denominations.Good food at the restaurants. Live entertainment on weekends usually. Not to bad comps.

Visited May 2013
35 attraction reviews
“Great Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had a very good time here. They do a lot of promotions and the slots were paying out while I was here. Nice and clean slot area. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Lots of free parking.

Visited June 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Ummm, yeah, no.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Room: C
Food: C
Service: A
Overall: C

There's really very little I can say about this place other than: It's a small town Casino. You really shouldn't go in with any expectations.

I stayed in a room with a King size bed on the third floor with an alluring view into the, roof. Needless to say I kept the drapes closed. Bed was alright, kinda stiff. I wouldn't dare sit on those couches though...eek!

Restaurants: I sat down for a salad and a cup of gumbo at Paula Deen restaurant (yeah, a salad at Paula Deen's, I know, but I was still reeling from a carb-alicious night in Chicago). The gumbo was, uh, edible. Then came this gigantic plate of lettuce with too-sweet dressing. Again, I don't know what I was expecting.

Anyway, if you find yourself T-Rexing (look it up), then it probably won't matter where you spend the night. Otherwise, I'd suggest another location.

Visited May 2013