“Nice Hotel,Casino” 2 of 5 stars

815-740-7800
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 10 Attractions in Joliet
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of 16 Best of Gaming awards by Casino Player, this popular gaming center offers exciting slots like Wheel of Fortune, The Price is Right and Hollywood Squares, plus a lively Craps table and blackjack shoe.
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
99 attraction reviews
“Nice Hotel,Casino”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I feel bad for anyone who feels this is their favorite casino,they have never been to a Vegas or Atlantic City casino.The management tries hard but this place is just too small,and the state burdens them with too many rules.The hotel is comfortable and clean and the service all over is great.I did not like the feeling of going thru a security checkpoint as I entered the gaming area.

Webster City, Iowa
24 attraction reviews
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I like the casinos in Iowa better. Not a ton of machine and only a hand full that were one cent machines.

Orland Park, IL
5 attraction reviews
“Deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Very nice hotel accommodations and great gaming floor. The Regency restaurant was very good. The whole experience was very nice.....hardly minded losing my money at the machines.......

Chicago
7 attraction reviews
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Went there on a Sunday afternoon and it was okay. I like the non smoking and the fast drink service. The slot machines let you play a little until they take it all back. The atmosphere is okay. It's a nice size casino, good location and I felt pretty safe going by myself. I guess I could return if I have some money to blow. Maybe next time, I'll win.

Visited September 2012
Monee, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
“Favorite Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love this casino. The layout is easy. They have a lot of different games. The table games are organized. I love the buffet. I find it clean and great fun. My birthday is on Christmas so it is a nice tradition to try my hand on some poker on that day!

Visited December 2011