“Good food, service & value.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 815-725-0818
Description: Phone 815-725-0818
London, England
“Good food, service & value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Being with walking distance of my Motel this seemed an ideal place to eat and I was not disappointed.
The food and service were fine, although I did encounter one of my pet hates, which was a soup with cheese on. I don't eat cheese and if it's got cheese it should say so. It was promptly changed, so not a problem, just an inconvenience.
Having said all that, it didn't stop me dining there on both nights of my stay.

Visited July 2012

Helsinki, Finland
“The basic for a breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I went here for a early breakfast. Nice and friendly, maybe bit high scale prices for the service level. Chains are chains, I would like to say.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, Arizona
“How about some service??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We went there for breakfast on a tuesday. We placed our orders which were nothing special ( omlets french toast pancakes etc.) It took quite awhile to get the food. My wife ordered french toast. Her order didn't come to her at all. The waitress told us it would be just a minute-it will be up shortly. 10 minutes later I was done with my food and still nothing for my wife. But the waitress did ask my wife if she wanted more coffee 2 times more. We asked whats going on with the french toast? Should be right up. Finally did arrive after all the rest of us were finished. Come on!! French toast? Very aggrivating.
Other than that all the food was fine.

Visited July 2012
Garfield, New Jersey
“Delicious home style cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went for breakfast twice, dinner twice, and also had the soup to takeout. The food can't be beat. The salmon was out of this world.

Visited June 2012
Michigan
“What You Expect From Bob Evans”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

After arriving and learning they had breakfast 24/7, that's what I had for dinner. Standard Bob Evans fare, but it was served hot and tasted good.

Visited April 2012

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bob Evans, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.