“Average or slightly below - clean, good heater and location” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Jerseyville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1303 State Hwy 109, Jerseyville, IL 62052   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jerseyville
Peoria, Arizona
“Average or slightly below - clean, good heater and location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The gentleman who checked us in was not rude, just seemed uninterested in life in general - so not the best start or welcome. The good - the front desk girl in the morning and the housekeeper were smiley and friendly. The room was clean, the wifi was slower but worked fine, the heater worked well too. On the bad side - walls are really thin because we heard everything our neighbor did and said (frustrating when the hotel was nearly empty). My husband had a hot shower but an hour later I had a warmish shower (again this was frustrating when hotel only had 3 other rooms booked). It wasn't a bad stay, just disappointing for what looks to be a newer building. New towels would go along way since the ones in our room were really thin. We would not tell you to stay away but after 1 night we did decide to try the other hotel in town and had a much better experience.

Room Tip: If hotel is not full ask for room away from others due to thin walls. Don't expect much for bre...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I want to thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that your stay was not a pleasant one. I hope that you will stay with us again so that we can make your next stay much better. When you make your reservations just ask for me and I will personally take care of you. Again, thank you for staying with us. I hope that you and your family have a great day. Becky Inlow, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
O Fallon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

everything was to our satisfaction, good service. good location.room was to our satisfaction. everything was fine.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. We always enjoy having you here. If there is anything I can do for you please just call and ask for me. If there is anything you would like to see or do, just let me know and I will create a package deal just for you. Again, thank you for staying and for your feed back. Becky Inlow, General Manager 618-498-7888

Been to Super 8 Jerseyville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Jerseyville

Address: 1303 State Hwy 109, Jerseyville, IL 62052
Location: United States > Illinois > Jerseyville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jerseyville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Jerseyville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Jerseyville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Jerseyville
Jerseyville Super Eight
Jerseyville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Jerseyville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.