“Amazing Customer Service and Comfy Beds” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Jacksonville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Amazing Customer Service and Comfy Beds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

When I checked out of the hotel, I left behind a brand new iPad in the room. The hotel staff tracked me down while I was still in town so that I was able to come back and collect it. I am so thankful for the honesty of the housekeeping staff! Every staff member I interacted with was pleasant and really helpful. I spoke to the front desk before I arrived and they made sure I had a refrigerator in my room. When we checked in they told us about activities in the area that we might want to check out. The kitchen staff took great pride in keeping the food fresh and plentiful and the area spotless. The hotel room was clean and the beds were really comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Michelle F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank You for sharing your information regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. We take pride in customer service and value each guest that stays with us. We are happy to see you had a outstanding stay, your room was just the way you requested and you got your IPad back the same day after you checked out. What a great way to end your trip. We hope you got to enjoy some of the local events before leaving Jacksonville. Thank You for being our guest and we hope to see you back soon.

Your Friends in Town,
The Hampton Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Fulton, Il., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

-My wife and I were very pleased with this Jacksonville, IL. Hampton Inn! The Staff and Management went out of their way for us! We stayed at this Hampton Inn last weekend at the same time a children's softball team terrorized this hotel. These punks and their stupid parents were loud, unruly, and obnoxious throughout most of our stay, but the Staff and Management of this Hotel solved all our problems for my wife and myself. The Hotel Manager, desk clerks, and all other staff are professional through and through. We recommend this hotel in Jacksonville, IL. ---This is truly a 5 Star establishment!!!--Marty and Laura.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You Marty and Laura for a wonderful review. We are glad you had a outstanding stay at the Hampton Inn. We also appreciate you letting us know about the issues that did occur during your stay so we could get these addressed to your satisfaction. We do apologize that they did occur as we do strive for overall satisfactioin and customer service. Thank You for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you back soon when your travels bring you to Jacksonville.

Your Friends in Town,
The Hampton Inn Team
Sanford, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am a diamond member of Hilton, and as such I have stayed in many hilton hotels. This is the FIRST time I had a room which smelled so bad that my clothes and baggage smelled for days after. I checked out and went to the local Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
I want to aplogize for the issue that occured during your stay. I have reviiewed this with the Housekeeping departmart as well as the Supervisor. We are making sure the proper proceedures and steps are being completed on a daily basis so no other guests experiences this type of issues. I would like to invite you back at the hotel to experience this as a guest and so you know we do take pride in our hotel. Please contact me when traveling to the Jacksonville area and I will be more than happy to take care of any future reservations you have. We look forward to seeing your soon.
Bonita Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent Location- Room was quiet-faced the the back which was farmland. They had a nice workout area and an excellent pool to do exercises and stretch. The morning breakfast was good and upto Hampton standards. This was an excellent locreunation for me to attend my 50th college reunion at Illinois College

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank You for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and our customer service. We hope to see you again in the future.
longmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

i dont do this kinda thing but here goes, the staff was nice friendly rooms are clean, quit, stocked with towels daily good place to stay but a little pricer than than the place down the road but its not quit there in the baseball season

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your compliments on the hotel and the staff. We hope to see you back at the Hampton Inn soon.
peoria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Good just wish all rooms had a refrigerator. I like the rooms and he staff is great stayed there several times. Will stay there again in the future. Its fun to sit out front and listen to the coyotes baying in the fields.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank You for being our guest while visiting the Jacksonville area. We appreciate the kind words and hope to see you back soon at the Hampton Inn.
Staunton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel was clean, nicely decorated and had lots of extras. We used the laundry, pool, wifi, and breakfast. The whole family could find items on the breakfast buffet and the staff was helpful. Great location with an Applebees next door.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your kind words as we take pride in the Hampton Inn and guest satisfaction. We are happy you got to utililze all the ammenities that we have to offer as well as being over all satisfied with everything. When you are in town we hope you will return as our guest at the Hampton Inn. Your friend in town.

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville? Share your experiences!