“Fast pace, a lot of business, great food” 4 of 5 stars

630-773-2333
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Itasca
Chicago, Illinois
“Fast pace, a lot of business, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

It can be a bit confusing to begin with, you have menus at the front of the line, and as you walk up to the registers, by the open air kitchen, you read what you want to order. They have menus at the registers as well. there are 3 registers right next to one another, but it flows good enough.

Ample seating indoors with big tables around the side, and some seating that appears to have been and outdoor area at one point, with a shelter/wall and roof set up.

I've eaten here twice, and each time with co-workers. Our food was fresh and hot, and delivered in just over 5 minutes each time. Generous portions and a decent enough price too, and within close proximity of the office.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Just Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I had the angus burger with cheese with a side of their potato chips. Not only was I not disappointed, I was amazed on how awesome the burger tasted. I would suggest not going here if you ever plan on eating a burger at another fast food restaurant again. I'm almost afraid to go back just in case I ruin my first impression.

Visited July 2014
Shady Shores, TX
“Great for a late snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were starving after getting in late and I had ordered a chicken artichoke panini--it was really tasty. The parmesan chips were liked by me and all the kids, too!

Visited June 2014
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

As it was a Sunday evening and we wanted to have dinner close to the hotel, we crossed the street to the Bouna and had a quick dinner, which we thought was Ok

Visited April 2014
Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This supposed-to-be-fast food was located right next to my hotel so was a convenient choice to try for a quick dinner one night. I did the drive thru which took almost 10 minutes, even though I was the only one there.

However, the buffalo chicken sandwich was actually quite good, along with the fries. It was plenty enough food for the price.

Visited October 2013