“Good Value, but wouldn't stay there again” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Itasca
Weston, Wisconsin
“Good Value, but wouldn't stay there again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Originally given a room on the second floor, the room was very dirty, example kitchen door handles were black and sticky, bathtub had red marks that with very little effort cleaned off, counter tops not wiped down. The person at the desk was really nice and moved me to an updated room on the first floor. He cleaned it himself while I was moving my things. It was better but still iffy, just didn't feel like the room was clean. Like dishes are left in the room, but nothing there to clean them with. I like another reviewer used sanitizer wipes to clean.

Room Tip: rooms on the first floor have been remodeled
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Your comments in regards to the front desk associate are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that your room was not as clean as it should have been. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are going to be sure this does not happen again. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at cit@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Needed place to stay for 6 months. Very happy with overall experience. Staff wonderful especially John. Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to others. Very quiet and comfortable. Conveniently located to highway and stores. Would definitly choose this location again if we needed a place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Guest satisfaction is a top priority and we truly appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass this along to my staff. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America and we hope to see you again soon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This hotel is a really nice and inviting. The second you walk through the doors you are greeted with a very warming "Hello" and "How are you doing today?" The room is always cleaned better then I expected it to be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Westlake, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

closest place to a home like feeling, the staff is very courteous and polite. check in was easy and fast, my room was great, very clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and willing to help. great location with fast access to highways. Guarantee I will continue to use this location every time I am traveling to Chicago. Great job! we need more hotels like this

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I'be been staying here since October of 2012, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The front desk employees are very friendly and will help you in any way they can. The room was clean and put together well when I first started my stay. The once a week cleaning is great, the workers are quick and efficient. They recently added a breakfast grab and go bar that has coffee, oatmeal, fruit and muffins. Great for people looking for something quick on they're way out for business. I would recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed October 2012
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Lorain, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I live in Ohio yet work 2 weeks out of the month near this hotel in Itasca, IL. I wanted a place where I could be close to work, cook my own meals and have shopping close by. This place fits my needs and is very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly, the facility is clean and the location is close to the freeways and O'hare airport. I've been staying here for over a year and a half and wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting the area. If your looking for a place where you have to stay 4 or 5 nights in a row, consider this hotel because it's worth every penny. The only downside is that this hotel chain does not have a rewards program that could earn you free nights or airline miles.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stays with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Very professional staff team, quiet pleasant location, and free breakfast in the morning. Everyone was always very pleasant and eager to assist you at any hour. We were able to have our little puppy with us in our room. There are even laundry facilities on site. This place is just wonderful. This is the most relaxing trip I have had in a long time. We will definately be back here again.

Room Tip: All the roms are great
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our new grab n' go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#2 of 5 in Itasca
4.5 of 5 stars 210 reviews
Westin Chicago Northwest
Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#2 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
4.0 of 5 stars 195 reviews
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
#10 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
3.0 of 5 stars 182 reviews

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca? Share your experiences!