“Most home like feeling place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Itasca
Westlake, Ohio
“Most home like feeling place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

closest place to a home like feeling, the staff is very courteous and polite. check in was easy and fast, my room was great, very clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and willing to help. great location with fast access to highways. Guarantee I will continue to use this location every time I am traveling to Chicago. Great job! we need more hotels like this

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I'be been staying here since October of 2012, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The front desk employees are very friendly and will help you in any way they can. The room was clean and put together well when I first started my stay. The once a week cleaning is great, the workers are quick and efficient. They recently added a breakfast grab and go bar that has coffee, oatmeal, fruit and muffins. Great for people looking for something quick on they're way out for business. I would recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed October 2012
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Lorain, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I live in Ohio yet work 2 weeks out of the month near this hotel in Itasca, IL. I wanted a place where I could be close to work, cook my own meals and have shopping close by. This place fits my needs and is very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly, the facility is clean and the location is close to the freeways and O'hare airport. I've been staying here for over a year and a half and wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting the area. If your looking for a place where you have to stay 4 or 5 nights in a row, consider this hotel because it's worth every penny. The only downside is that this hotel chain does not have a rewards program that could earn you free nights or airline miles.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stays with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Itasca, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Very professional staff team, quiet pleasant location, and free breakfast in the morning. Everyone was always very pleasant and eager to assist you at any hour. We were able to have our little puppy with us in our room. There are even laundry facilities on site. This place is just wonderful. This is the most relaxing trip I have had in a long time. We will definately be back here again.

Room Tip: All the roms are great
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our new grab n' go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I needed a place to stay while I searched for a new house. It took 5 1/2 months. In that time it became my home and I was sad when it was time to leave. Angelica, Jay, Valerie, and Amy were very helpful and I spent many hours talking to John N & John J at the front desk late nights. They were all very friendly. Any problem with the room and Hector was right there to fix it. The spacious room with the kitchen and bath was all I needed and the flat screen TV was great. Emma and the two Marias did a great job cleaning my room every week. Many thanks to the whole staff! The location is excellent as well. It is next to major highways that travel in every direction.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side and higher up pick up "over the air" TV the best.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
HM-ESA, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your "extended" stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Itasca, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is wonderful. The rooms are very clean and the staff are all very friendly and eager to help you. There is a laundry room in the hotel for long stays. There is plenty to do as well since it is close to several attractions. I had a wonderful time on my visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HM-ESA, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand that you have many lodging choices and truly appreciate your choice to stay with Extended Stay America. Thank you again for your review.
Itasca, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been a guest here for almost a year and there truly is nothing to complain about.
The Staff are wonderful and bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. Angelica is the manager here I cannot even express what a wonderful customer service minded person she is. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and I personally can not thank her enough. Jay is the best Area Manager I've ever encountered. He also will go aboove and beyond the call of duty for his guests and again I personally can not thank him enough either.

John and Valerie are the the most customer minded employees also. The maintenance man Hector if something goes wrong he is right there to fix it. Lorencia who works over night is also wonderful. The Housekeepers Emma and both the Marias help you in any way they can also.

In this day and age being treated so well speaks volumes. Thank you to the whole staff for making my life easier during a trying and hard time in my life.. You are the Best of the Best !!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
john016, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing Extended Stay Hotels as your home away from home. Thank you again for your review.

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca? Share your experiences!