“The Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Itasca
Itasca, Illinois
“The Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Angelica,Jay,John N,JohnJ,Valerie, and Amy are examples of the way customer service shuld be in any business. This is the second time I have stayed here and I just truly can not say enough about the staff that works here. Everyone including Hector the maintenance man,Emma,and both of the Marias in Housekeping,the management,and the employees that work the front desk go above and beyond the call of duty. I would reccomend this ESA to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
john016, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Itasca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I just want to say that I havent had the customer service that We received from Angelica.The manager is a very compasionate hardworking and trustworthy person.I wish that more businesses had these types of customer service people.
There is no such thing anymore, customer service. I like the fact that you just cant walk in after eleven o clock at nite, I think that is one of the most safest ways to keep bad people out, and a great security system! I really do wish that there were more people in the world like Angelica and Valerie!!! We will return to this hotel again.

Thanks for all your help Angelica and Valerie,
Patrick and Lisa Sikora
Advanced Chimney

Room Tip: yes I think there should be some type of physical recreational in just Extended Stay America, yes I...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Chicago - Itasca. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Glendale Heights, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This place was a dump. They really need to renovate and modernize things. The furniture was from the 60's / 70's. I felt really uncomfortable sleeping there. The manager tells me all the doors are locked at 11 p.m. and you need to call someone to let you in after 11?!? They charge you to use their Wi-Fi and they will charge you if you want your room cleaned more than once a week. I would not let anyone stay here.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

John the Manager and his Crew run a very friendly and clean Hotel. They go out of their way to make people feel ay home away from Home

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

I am required to stay in many hotels due to my business, and I have yet to stay in the same hotel where this business is conducted. You may ask yourselves, why? I find that being a "solo traveler," which I choose to be and I know there are many out there just like me, I have found that staying with one of the Extended Stay Hotels fills my needs. They have clean, well furnished rooms, with in-room kitchenettes and washer & dryers to accommodate guests. You can bring your own food or you can order out if that's what you prefer. I personally enjoy cooking my own meals and eating in the quiet of my room, which also offers Wi-Fi. One more thing that this hotel has is a very gracious staff, who are there to provide you with whatever you need. I would highly recommend Extended Stay America or one of it's other hotels, in my personal opinion they do more than your top of the line hotels would ever do for you without putting in as an extra charge.

Room Tip: Be specific of what you need when reserving.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2008

Everything just felt dirty! I had to go to Walmart and buy some Lysol wipes to wipe down the kitchen and the bathroom. The kitchen was great but the appliances where dirty. There was also white dog hairs all over the carpet (yuck)! I love dogs but clearly they did not vacuum at all. One of the ladies at the front desk said they only clean the rooms once a week (???). The double beds were just a joke, my kids sleeping bags are bigger then the beds. The room smelled smokey but that did'nt bother us since we asked for a smoking room to be next to our relatives (next door). We just sprayed air freshener and it was fine.The lady at the front desk was very nice and very helpful, if it was'nt for her we would have ran for the border. She could have smiled at least once though.

• Liked — The Kitchen
  • Disliked — The Housekeeping
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca? Share your experiences!